1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Full staff or not ?

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by Jordantia, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Jordantia

Jordantia Pup

Hi new to this board but always wondered if she is a full breed or not. She is 8 years old some people have said she looks full and some say she looks like a cross, uploaded photos from my phone so don't know if they will work thanks in advance

Attached Files:

2. jacko

jacko CH Dog

looks ok to me. even if she is a cross , it may be with a compatible breed :-)

3. Jordantia

Jordantia Pup

Thanks someone once said she looks like she's a staff x whippet but looked at a few and don't really see it .

4. toom

toom Big Dog

She looks full to me if she is crossed it would be an apbt about 4 or 5 generations back.There's no whippet she's all bulldog.JMO

5. martinnn

martinnn Pup

Very nice girl :-)

6. bauer

bauer Top Dog

She nice and leggy how they should be

7. allichi23

allichi23 Pup

There's no way to tell without papers an this is maybe the nicest response you'll get here unless you know an trust the breeder than your guess is just as good as ours

8. ourgalsunday

ourgalsunday Big Dog

She looks like a staff .
    Figure they have been breeding for conformation for a wile so I think if a little more APBT starts to show you will see it .
    I have noticed staffs have these really nice tails like the breed standard a pump handle . You can't miss it the look is very balanced .

Not that it is a worry with APBT but the tails are nice to whippet curls and shorter thick down curl .

Whats the Tail look like is it the pump handle ?