1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Funniest thing I heard at the pool hall

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by NewSchoolDogMan, Aug 11, 2010.

1. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

So there is this guy at the local pool hall with an "apbt" (it is an ambully LOL) that is a pretty chill dog, he is human friendly but also very dominant. He has a tendancy to go up to strangers that are near his owner and just look them hard in the eyes, then go back to his owner. He will also bark at anyone he perceives as a threat that is near him or his owner. However, the dog is pretty chill and if you approach his owner or him in a friendly manner, he'll let you pet him. Thing is, this dog is very loyal and won't leave his owner's side and he is pretty much like the mascot of the pool hall since he's been there almost every night for the past year and a half. Anyways, this drunk went up to the dog and asked if he could walk the dog and the guy said "you can try but he won't leave my side." The guy handed the drunk the leash and he drunk guy tried to get the dog to walk, but the dog would not. He kept on tugging and luring the dog and then suddenly, the dog jumped on him but instead of biting him, he humped him to the floor and actually started mounting his leg. The guy started yelling and saying how the guy's dog tried to rape him and the guy said "yeah I think my dog might be a homo. He'll fuck you till you love him" LOL. That made me spit out my drink in laughter :D Just thought I'd share LOL.

2. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

pretty funny shit made me laugh! at least he was drunk gives him a good exuse for being a dumb ass and not listening to the owner. i hate fucks that think they are gonna be get my dog to do something i know it aint gonna do.

3. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

I was so not expecting that... :lol:

4. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

LOL, that shit literally made me spit out my drink and bursted out laughing. I've seen dogs hump people before but what the guy said really made me crack up.

5. noblebostons

noblebostons Big Dog

That's a mike tyson quote.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5knt10VSz4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5knt10VSz4[/ame]

6. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

7. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

dam i had no idea mike was such a maniac love that shit.. almost sounded like he might cry though lol i kid i kid but it kinda did?

8. Robber

Robber Big Dog

That is a funny story, but I would say a dog that behaves that way has no business being taken in public around a bunch of intoxicated people - sounds like an accident waiting to happen to me.:cool:

9. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Yea no doubt it an accident waiting to happen they gonna sue the owner for that dog raping somebody LOL

10. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

He isn't a man biter though, the dog is pretty chill and just lies down by the table his owner and his friends play at. Though I kind of do agree with you since when a dog mounts you, it is a dominant behavior that can escalade into the dog being a manbiter. He doesn't bother anyone though if you don't go up to the dog or sneak up besides his owner without his notice so I don't mind the dog.

11. noblebostons

noblebostons Big Dog

yeah, Iron Mike was getting a little emotional, huh!?!

12. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Yeah,that's Tyson for you,LOL:D

13. Adrenaline can do shit like that to you. Maybe as a girl it is different with different hormones and shit - but trust me there have been many times where I've been ready to fuck someone up, pissed as hell and yelling, and that adrenaline rush and frustration of not being able to just let loose bottles up inside and kinda makes you sound on the verge of crying even if that is the furthest feeling from your mind.

14. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

good point guess i wasnt thinking of that. or maybe i was thinkin Tyson to be dif than the rest of us for some dumb reason. i aint got myself in a situation where wanna kill someone in many years so maybe i forgot?

15. noblebostons

noblebostons Big Dog

is that you mike??? j/k

16. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

That is funny shit

17. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

They better watch that dog, Mike turned into a man bitter.

18. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

Aw damn this was funny as shit! A guy told me the other day his cowboy bloodline had more cubic jaw strength then anyother pit and it could bite thru steel.:D

19. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Hell yeah, Tyson has always been intense. I think that is why everyone loved him cuz he didn't take shit from anyone or gave a damn what people thought of him.

20. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

LOL, you sure his dog is off of cowboy? I've seen people with blue ambullies throw out names like chinaman and bolio.