1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Funny thing I heard today...

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by TRUEPITS, Jan 25, 2012.

1. TRUEPITS

TRUEPITS Big Dog

Today a gentlemen on fb is posting a photo up of a well conditioned apbt..asking people where he can find a dog of that caliber... I assumed how the dog is conditioned so I explained to him how you condition a dog to look like the dog in the picture. Come to find out what he is looking for is a pit dog to breed to his american bullies... I said u have american bullies? U wanna breed a pit dog to them let me guess...for drive u think ur ab are too lazy... He said yes. I said I dont know anybody with a true game stock that will allow you to breed to your ab. First off ab are not recognized as a breed to most APBT owners not even in UKC. If you dont like a lazy dog then why have an american bully I dont know... makes no sense to me

2. PitDawg

PitDawg Big Dog

It's easy, they don't understand that it's not the size of the dog....
    He wants that "cool" look, but be active so it can ACT cool too. lol

3. The question is whose picture did he steal and post on his facebook.

4. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

lmao, i would have informed him about my 2000 stud fee!!