1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Further Inquiries!!! (help Needed)

Discussion in 'Tips' started by Al jarab, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Al jarab

Al jarab Pup

Again, I'm Valiant from the Philippines..

This is the second time that I am posting an inquiry on when will be the right time for me to mate my pit..i guess I didn't just get what the good person who replied to my previous post was trying to say..

As of now its been 6 days since I observed that the blood discharge in my pit has turned into a white creamy discharge..and i tried to have her mated last Thursday..she did show signs of interest to the stud and allows him to mount..but everytime the stud started mounting and thrusting she moves..

Is this a sign that she is not in full heat yet?..If it is, then exactly how many days from the time of observing bloody discharge will i have to mate her?..

Anticipating your kind concideration..

Thanks..:) :) :) :) :)

2. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

If you have to ask, should you really be breeding your dog?

3. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

7 days coming in,7 days for breeding and 7 days going out.It's been about a week since she started bleeding,breed her every other day for a week and if all goes well you will have puppies.The sperm I think is actually supposed to live about 3 days but I breed every other day[breed a day,skip a day] to make sure but not to overdo anything either.Hope this helps.

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I just noticed the last part of your question,if she's in full heat she should stand and flag her tail to one side.If she's running off and trying to eat your male up,she's probaly not ready yet.Breeding dogs not the most fun thing I've ever done,I have to really want to have a litter for me to even want to go through the irritation of it.It's a nasty job sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009