1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Fyi

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by NYSTATEOFMIND, Mar 5, 2016.

1. NYSTATEOFMIND

NYSTATEOFMIND Big Dog

I just got my copy of "Todays History Makers"
    It's # 947 out of 1000, so if anyone is still looking for
    a copy, there are only 50-ish left. I got the 40 years collectors edition of the
    APBT Gazette yesterday too, so I been looking @ that. Haven't started book yet.

2. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Where did you get them from?

3. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

...and how do you like it???

4. NYSTATEOFMIND

NYSTATEOFMIND Big Dog

I got it from "Swamp " I saw it talked about on here somewhere, and They said it was $55, but It turns out that post was years old, and it's $80/85.
    I sent the original $55 and then got a letter asking for a few bucks more....Hmmm should I send more $$ to a person far away I never met?
    Hell, I believe in the good of humanity. I sent more money, and waited, waited ..Ahh book arrived. Pistola, only got 1/2 way, but I am enjoying it so far.
    There is an interesting article about finding a dog's exact pit weight, and breeding to "cold bitches". There is also an article about dog men from
    Pennsylvania I enjoyed since that is close to me. Reading about dogs from Texas /Mexico or Serbia, don't hold my interest as much. ( not that this
    was in the book thus far) just in general.