1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by geezuss, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

well considering if cajun rules or not you may be wrong. cajun rules wolf wont fight so pit wins. but is the wolf game? if so who wins? and i dont believe that lightweight heavyweight comparison at all tbh. because if using cajun rules even a rott will not fight after a certain amount of time and then pit wins anyway.. if you know where that convo is can u please pm to me? i tried the search but nothing poped up for me haha thanks :)

2. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

like saying who would win a shark or a bear...in the water a shark in the woods a bear. In the woods a wolf. Mighty Mouse or Spiderman?

3. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

hehe dont worry grave im not trying to start a problem just wanted this answered once and for all as i see it all over the web debating.i know allot about the breed ive done research for years and i still cant find any real facts on the outcomes of these wild animal matches from the 1800s and earlier. now what if the wolf was game? then what do u think the outcome is?i mean i read the wolf has almost triple the biting power of the apbt in psi. my opinion is the pit will win reguardless and i dont think size matters tbh

4. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

haha and yes in cajun rules wolf loses. now what if wolf was game?

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

what if bulldogs had wings an tusks?? with laser eyes that cut through anything? what then?

6. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

wolves dont have rules lol. My favorite canine is the hyena 1000lbs bite force ..if one bit a dog on the leg his balls would pop out of his mouth.

7. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

ROTFL!!!! I nearly spit my food out reading that!!!!!

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

is this a joke or serious? thats a hard bitght! and hyienas are kinda gangsta, if your a lion theylle gang up on you and take your damn zebra!

9. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

yeah man its well documented all over youtube discover channell tiger has 1175 lion is just under 700.

10. popper

popper CH Dog

they got a video of a stirped heyena vs a Boerbelo and that boerbel was whooping up on it ... granted a striped heyena is not even close to the same as the spotted heyena. all the striped heyena wanted to do was run

11. popper

popper CH Dog

man you ever seen what ONE male lion will do to a couple heyenas?????

12. Dreamer

Dreamer Big Dog

Entwademela -- "he is the hyena killer" -- watch this clip through to the end and the entire National Geographic video "Eternal Enemies" from which it is taken is great...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pda4zULB3EA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pda4zULB3EA[/ame]

Dreamer

13. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Lmao that move was funny as hell:p

14. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

well claws are quit the equalizer lololol never said they would beat anything just the bite force dam

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2010
  15. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

yes sir, white fang been fang in his ass lol:p

16. pit vs wolf.. the pit hands down...wild animals dont really like to fight they use threats more then anything...richard strattons books explain alot on this subject..

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

that lion cought the hyena slippin, and the hyenas friends were a bunch of pussies that were too scared to jump in!
    But these hyenas on the other hand, STRAIGHT GOONIES!!!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaQprMCe20A[/ame]

18. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I saw a video once where they trapped a female lion jumped her and ate her cubs.

19. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

Yeah I read the book 20 yrs ago that Stratton wrote he lived in the Springs when he wrote the book where I live now but a lion aint no bob cat remeber in his book the dam dog witht he maine lololol. My freind lives in the mountains and a mountain lion grabbed his 100 lb german shepard and cleared a 6 ft fence with it.....when I move out there I will have elec fencing for sure cause I aint thinking my hounds will be able to handle heat like that.

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol those were some thugged out hyenas!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.