1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by geezuss, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colby Eli

Colby Eli Big Dog

lol that last video was classic guy chasing his dog while his buddies laugh.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

2. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

I stand corrected. i didnt expect to see dogs that outweigh pitbulls by over 100lbs get there asses handed to them and run away. Pretty cool i must say. Its amazing how much fight a these dogs have in them.

3. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

these shaggy coyote hounds are amazing dogs.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
  4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

viegas, you also have to keep in mind:
    What is the quality of the bulldogs they are using? When I watch those videos, very few of those dogs look like fastlane dogs, In those videos I haven't seen a conditioned dog yet, they all look like they just take em off the chain and let them go at it, no scratching, just fight till one quits. While some times the bigger dog gets the advantage, they arn't having the dogs scratch into each other which can and will metntally fuck a dog up and make them question wether or not they want to keep comming across...;) Which is why most of the time the bulldog will win, because he will keep comming even though the bigger dog appears to be winning, this gets other breeds discouraged to keep going because it will wear down there I'm winning mentality because no matter what the big dog does, the lil guy just keeps on comming....:p plus once those big dogs tire, the bulldog will go to work on him and break him down untill the bigger dog has nothing left in his tank, then it's over.....

5. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Yeah, the more i do my research on the sport the more im learning and opening up to it. Where as before i had much different views due to only knowing about street fighting(disgusting). What i do tend to see on that smotri is a lot of bias. I see a lot of vids where these guys throw 150+lb animals against a small pitbull and its just wrong, and ive seen many vids for instance of a dogo vs kangal where the dogo gets a neck lock and the take them apart, its pretty much bullshit. But im starting to quickly find out, no matter what breed you throw at it, or how big the dog is, the pitbull still owns.

6. John Galt

John Galt Pup

I read an article once in which a dog man said "I don't know who would win, but I'd hate to be the guy who had to handle the wolf", when asked about a Pit Bull vs. Wolf match. LOL.

7. popper

popper CH Dog

man them dogs hunt in packs... come one 5 bulldogs could do damage like that and then some

8. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

come to Iowa, ill show you what one good bulldog will do to a coyote or two. been doing it for maybe 20 years. for real, come on over youll never look at a good APBT the same. this is Riots first year, hes 2 1/2, and aint one lasted more than 10 minutes. and i aint shootin em first, just callin em in, and letting him loose. he does the rest. hes only 38 lbs btw

9. popper

popper CH Dog

little gremlin heh? i bet you that dog can do some running

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

can i come woody? i got hella coyotes and need someone to show me the ropes.

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

just show up after a fresh snow. i only do it in the winter btw, the cold tends to kill the sick ones off. and yes, it dont "prove" shit about your dog, but it is canine combat that imo boosts confidence.

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

we dont have much snow out here, can i do without?

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i would wait till winter anyways, im afraid if i do it spring or summer i might get a female that has pups somewhere.

14. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

when its warmer, 5 miles in the morning, and 5 in the evening at 20-25 mph

Attached Files:

15. popper

popper CH Dog

damn ... how much you think he tops out at? also you drive in the car while he is running? damn i wish i had someland

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

u ridin a quad? bike? or is he chasin the truck?

btw, i know i asked before but i think you were fuckin wit me. but what do you do with the coyotes? surely you dont eat them?!?
    may make nice skins for decoration? lol

17. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

If I am ever out your way woody I'm going to look you up, I would love to go coyote hunting with you and your dogs....;)

18. cheese

cheese Top Dog

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

you do it cheese?

20. popper

popper CH Dog

it gets so damn hot during the summer down south

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.