1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

garners elmo

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by FrankDublin, Sep 8, 2009.

1. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

I was just wondering I haere alot about T.Gs stud line up but there was one that just dosnt get much hype and thats Elmo
    if any body knows why that is shure would help alot

P.S. I will do my introduction here
    my real name is not frank dublin
    I was blessed with this nic name from my small group of friends
    I am from texas
    east texas to be exact
    I am married with one child
    and a couple bulldogs

MAN I LOVE THIS BREED!!!!!!!!

2. Well hello AKA Frank Dublin nice to meet you. I have never owned a Chinaman dog myself.

3. kgip2

kgip2 Pup

Elmo is deceased...

4. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

hello and welcome!
    people that are serious about there chinaman blood know and own dogs down from elmo.
    elmo was produced by frisco's best breeding to garner's lee ling. jmo

5. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

I know he is dead but I am getting some thing off a direct daughter of his
    so I jus wanted to know a little more about the dog himself

6. kgip2

kgip2 Pup

Well I would say go to the source to get your answers. I had his brother and I will say he is one of the best dogs I ever owned...

7. Caos

Caos CH Dog

a great dog and good producer that Frisco x Lee Ling was one of the best cross of Frisco and had produced lots of good and honest dogs!

8. Friend of mine has this dog and he is very pleased to say the least and i was a little taken back when i got a chance to see the dog aswell. From what i have seen with the Elmo dogs is that they turn on early and that you will for sure have your hands full .Good luck with youre Frank ! Keep one eye open at all time JMO

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=321977

9. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

You know I called and talked to T.G. and he had nothing but good things to say about elmo

but its better to get an second opinon sometimes

10. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

The Elmo / Boilo crosses I have seen have been outstanding dogs a nice build with good wind.

11. DOwho???

DOwho??? Big Dog

I have some cousins down south that keep the elmo stuff and they're loving it.

12. real_one

real_one Big Dog

Why not look closer at his daughter?....from what I have seen Elmo was a good producer of good dogs.

13. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

I Havent Had Any Hands On With The Elmo Stuff But I Am Interested In Seeing How Ole Otto Produces... Ill Till You That Little Frank Dog Wouldnt Be Bad To Check Out. Love The Earl/earl Jr Stuff ..... Good Luck With Your Dog

14. kgip2

kgip2 Pup

I am waiting to see how Otto does myself. Been kicking around looking into a pup off him in the future

15. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Yeah otto looks preety good wouldnt mind having something off of him

16. NOTK

NOTK Banned

otto has passed.

17. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

No joke when this happen

18. chbk

chbk Big Dog

almost a month