1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garners Kemo

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bb051491, Jun 23, 2013.

1. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

Thank you Dex great lil dog so far.

2. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

Kemo is a CH and he'll eat a hog in the woods if left their

3. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

5 months...

Attached Files:

4. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Hey Mike ! Didn't know the judge signed off allowing you to own dogs again lol :dog:

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

1, you got the wrong guy..... 2, what business is it of yours anyway??? lol... smh

6. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

^ #1Ditto. Kept his name out of a public forum out of respect.

7. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Relax.......... just rufflin feathers. Everyone is so sensitive around here. Can't a guy joke around ?

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i could see, maybe if it was funny?

9. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

I hear nothing but great things about kemo
    I'd love to get something off him or breed
    to him hopefully I will be able to next year !

nmdogs

10. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lmao its always a joke until somebody gets fucked up

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

11. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

If you knew who was sitting behind this computer screen you would also know that isn'nt something I need to worry about......... :cool:

12. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Anyways........ back to Kemo. Sorry for the fuss boys.

13. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Oh shit I didn't know GOD was on gamedog, cuz that's the only person I'm worried about. But whoever you are since your suppose to be some big to do, seems like you'd keep other peoples names out of your mouth when it comes to the legality of something. No matter who you are, you borderline dry snitchin already

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

14. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Not God by any means. Glad to hear your a god fearing man though, we are in the same boat and I respect that. As far as # 7 goes, I'm not dry snitchin on anything . News is news and that was years ago. I was merely making a joke in passing. How am I gonna snitch on something thats been to court and now is over ?

15. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

You suggested that something was being done that wasn't suppose to be and you mentioned a name, its dry snitching because you don't know weather or not the person you mentioned has done act in question, if you knew for sure he did then it'd be plain out snitching

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

16. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Am i snitching after the fact lol ......... Damn. Where the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles @ with all these Splinters around ? If me referencing something in a joking manner 5 years after the dust has settled is snitching, then this whole site is filled with rats. We are all on here discussing the history of dogs past and present right ? Unless I missed something ?

17. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Suggested ? Last time I checked the dude was convicted, did his time, and is now prospering once more. Whats there to snitch on ? We have very detailed stories which I read daily on this site about dogs like Bullyson or Machobuck , Chilindrina, whoever,whatever. I dont here anyone giving them a hard time ? Its an interest we all share. We all know what snitching is, and thats definately not what I was doing. I respectfully agree to disagree

18. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yea but you were talking about something in the present as far as having a dog now.

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

19. c_note

c_note CH Dog

You did dry snitch. If it was Mike and you knew it, keep that to yourself. The man loves bulldogs and can't have one. That has got to hurt. Bein out wit money and nothin to buy, that you REALLY want. We all know what was alleged and what he was charged for, then sentenced to. Who the hell wants to hear a bunch of jokes from guys who all they have that he doesn't ARE APBT?? I mean what can't he buy that you can?? I won't wait for the answer...... Leave the guy alone, let him live. Shit...

20. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Back on subject. How are these Chinaman dogs bred so tight, but they still produce champs. I'm no expert ANYTHING, let alone breeder. Wouldn't there be a lil degeneration somewhere? I asking sincerely with no Garner hate, I have a yr gyp with Garner in front of some names. Hell, if they produce that good, I might be sold! Lol..... But serious