1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garners Kemo

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bb051491, Jun 23, 2013.

1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

If breed the right dogs Breeding tighter will enhance the strengths of said line. There will enhancements of some weaknesses as well but if you cull hard you can produce great results with tight breeding.

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

2. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Also when you take chinaman bred to different bitches into consideration and a lot of the bitches were from diff families its not as tight as if say you bred towards one particular offspring

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

3. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

I think the Michael V. things strikes a nerve for the fact that imagine being another player and seeing how much he lost for his poor decisions. Left and right yards are being wiped out as well owners jobs, reputation, any savings turn to lawyer fees. Pretty scary to read the stories of how families that love this breed is turned upside down for having a slat mill and some old historical books.

Kemo was very different than the other dogs on TG's yard. Most of his other dogs wanted attention and up on the fencing as you pass. Kemo would feel you out before advancing to greet anyone. He has a very deep voice when he spoke and was build like a damn tank.

I understand that the Ped doesn't make the dog, but I got the 7 gen Ped and it is a thing of beauty. Call me a paper hanger but I do love the history and family that my dog comes from. I couldn't be happier with what I chose and have a lot of respect for the man that produced Kemo.

When I hear the word "peddler" I think of one that pushes a low quality item upon someone with little to no interest in said product. People go to him for the same reasons I did. He has a great product and a vast knowledge he is willing to share. Yes he sells a shit ton of great products all over the world. He must have done something right to have been gifted The Great Chinaman. The blood lives on and STRONG! He has dedicated his life to the breed and it's betterment. From what I experienced in the few hours of talking with him at his house I have to say he is good people with a huge heart for this breed.

There are always people going to hate on you when you are on your "A" game for one reason or another.

4. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

I'd definitely try one off Kemo when bred to the right bitch. Maybe I'll see it, maybe not.

5. XLR8

XLR8 Big Dog

Hey 305APBT seeing as you saw him in the flesh how tall would you say Kemo is and roughly how much you think he weighs? I must say he looks great.

6. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

He sat low up front, legs bowed looking him dead on. Rear hind was think and powerful. Guessing his weight I'd say low 50's. Body not ripped but solid frame.

7. c_note

c_note CH Dog

I feel that but the only 2 females with no Chinaman are Tuffy and Scooter Red. It just looks real tight to me. Let's take his bottom half. If Frisco is double Chinaman and Middletons Princess triple Chinaman, that makes Princess Lady tighter on Chinaman right? Dynomite is 2xs Frisco with a Frisco x Lee Ling= Yoko. Lee Ling= more Chinaman. I see what you sayin wit the Bolio/Tombstone outs, that's a lot of China blood tho. Looks like they work BETTER the tighter they get. That shit lasts forever. I guess you never know til you try

8. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

*less than 50, probably 45-50.

9. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

I did not take this photo of Kemo

Attached Files:

10. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

that picture is probably the best
    I've seen of kemo so far ive seen
    maybe four or five pictures of kemo
    I like his body structure and I like
    what I hear about him as far as his
    production so hopefully next year
    ill be able to breed to him !

nmdogs

11. XLR8

XLR8 Big Dog

Thanks 305APBT. Hopefully I will be in a position to try something off of Kemo some time.

12. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....c.note...not a fan of tg dog's,,,,seen a-lot of prob's,,,with f****D up legs,dwarfed body's/etc/etc...but in saying that this was other people breeding them not T.G....????..i got a young dog down off tg's..el negro/ch dynomite/otto/etc/etc...for a favor..he's a very small dog...but still young...begining to grow on me ,,,so who know's might convert me....????

13. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I like the tight for Earl JR stuff, anybody know what happen to Bobby Peru?

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

14. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

15. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

Found this video of Bobby, check out his Ivory @ 2:23.
    [video=youtube;nhaPVa_Hiq4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhaPVa_Hiq4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

16. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

[video=youtube;D4wR3YMoz5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4wR3YMoz5o[/video]

17. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Shit I shoulda got that pup when I had chance

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Dont mix dogs with dope.......

19. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yea I hadn't heard the news. Few years back I was looking to take a bitch to BP and never got chance and I was looking for him other day and didn't know what had happen

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

20. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

I had one off BP real bad human aggression real bad!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]