1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gator snub nose???

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Finkle, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Finkle

Finkle Big Dog

I by no means consider myself a connoisseur of this fine breed, however I read a lot and try to pay attention, but when I seen someone in my area advertising gator snub nose pitbulls I was curious if this is a legit line, or if this is just another twit trying to sell puppies by attaching some label he picked out of the sky or is this legit and im just not aware?:confused:

2. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

"GATOR SNUB NOSE''........ wow now I have heard it all WTF?????????

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

the "snub" part must be a new branch of the famous gator line LMAO

4. Finkle

Finkle Big Dog

Unfortunately around here that is just a common theme, I had a girl tell me she had a 95 pd game dog that she got out of texas, and that anyone could own a game pitbull, i thought that was quite interesting on a few different levels but im sure you guys will see think the same thing i did. Then had another tell me they paid 2300$ but didn't get any papers for that price, but are breeding anyways, which sounds absolutely absurd, so yea these things are pretty typical around here:rolleyes:

5. bdub

bdub Top Dog

ahahahha your surrounded by idiot byb's it sounds like,gator snub nose,thats like the idiots i found on craigslist selling half gator half american terrier pit bulls.

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

id stay away so some of that stupidity doesnt accidently rub off on ya:D

7. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

That's a new one,just when I think I've heard it all.I've got a pocket gator snub nose I'll sell for $2300.Oh wait,that's a Boston Terrier,but I'll still take $2300 for it,LOL

8. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

A GATOR MOUFF SNUB NOSE YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!.
    Thats a new one. These BYBs come up with new things everyday.

9. Corley

Corley Big Dog

I sold a very tight bred Rascal dog for $2500 with out the papers. He was sold on his ability.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

10. Finkle

Finkle Big Dog

Being sold on ability and someone buying some sloppy dog specifically to breed are quite different though, it is apparent that they where just looking to breed there dog for no specific reason other then to make money so to me it makes no sense to spend that kind of scratch for a an unregistered POS JMO. But unfortunately there are are a lot of byb breeders here with absolute junk selling for a lot of money.

11. Jrouble

Jrouble Big Dog

[​IMG]

Gotsta get me one of dem dere snub nose gatormoufs ya'll be back soon, goin to get my wallet and make a order.

12. Finkle

Finkle Big Dog

So I emailed the guy just to see what his explanation was and this is what I got, thought some may enjoy it...

13. BLU3BR1NDLE

BLU3BR1NDLE Big Dog

This is hilarious

14. msdogman

msdogman Pup

tell him he's an idiot thats a bunch of crap

15. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

see if he will email you a ped to see what he sends.

16. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

im curiouse to c that as well lol

17. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

yea same here:rolleyes:

18. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

i would like to see one of them there snub nose! 2300 hundred dollars W.T.F!:eek:

19. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

i guess idiots need dogs too, people tell me all kinds of stuff like this is a gator mouth ... i never argue because you cant fix stupid, i just say yeah its a cute dog and go on my way.

20. mw9661

mw9661 Pup

stupid should hurt!