1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

G'day - New Aussie Member

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jrouble, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Jrouble

Jrouble Big Dog

Hey guys n girls, name is James, 23, moving to the US in the new year and just put down a deposit on a 5 week old APBT for when I touch down.

Not much else to tell, into Hunting (with dogs), WP and PP work.

Hope to see you all around soon, place looks like its full of great info and low on bullshit :D

2. TwistedMettle

TwistedMettle Big Dog

Awesome! Welcome to GD and to the US :D! Where are you coming from?

3. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to Game-Dog!

4. Jrouble

Jrouble Big Dog

Ummm long story haha

Originally from Sicily (Italy), moved to Australia, lived there 10+ years owned a bunch of dogs there. Moved to the US for 2 years, then travelled around Europe the last 2.... currently in Dubai, spending Christmas with the family coz my old man works here.

Then moving back to the US to live and set up shop finally get back into the dog lifestyle - got a deposit down on 1st pick male from a friend over there tan/white, game as hell, 5 weeks old, growls at anything that approaches the whelping box, has a bite/grip like an alligator and plenty in the tank. Comes from good stock (not sure if I can pass on specifics I'll have to ask first), should get a bunch of pictures this weekend of the Sire, Dam and all the pups + mine specifically so hopefully have something to post if its alright with the breeder. Don't want to step on any toes.

5. mw9661

mw9661 Pup

Nice intro James you just need to tell everyone about your "cutting of the rug" LOL!

6. Jrouble

Jrouble Big Dog

Hahaha I'll save my secret dance moves for later when everyone knows me a bit better ;)

7. madboy

madboy Big Dog

G'day m8ty" say hi to down under for me.:)

8. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Hello Jrouble and Welcome. We are glad you joined this community.
    Here we strive to maintain the preservation of the breed and to aid in the fight against BSL. We hope you will read the Forum rules before posting.
    There is a ton of knowledge on this site so please use the search feature and look at what we have to offer. If you have a question, please ask.
    Again, we welcome you to Game-Dog and we hope you enjoy your stay with us. [​IMG]

chinasmom

9. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Welcome.

Hope you enjoy it here!