1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

general dog ?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by chloesredboy, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

I'm sorry this isnt about pit bulls,and I'll understand if it gets deleted or whatevre ,I just hope I can get a couple responses first!I have been doing a little resaerch on presa's as I would like to own one in the future.My question is about the price of them.All the kennels I have seen so far sell their dogs for no less than a thousand $.Is this normal for these dogs or is it just a money making scheme like two thousand dollar pit-bulls,and does anyone know of repurable breeders?thanks.

2. Big Rod

Big Rod Big Dog

I believe jeeperino has mentioned he has working presas. Perhaps you should send him a pm and see if he can help you out.

3. simms

simms CH Dog

where do you get the Idea that paying 2g for a dog is a money making shceme? Particulary with the APBT...

chloesredboy likes this.
  4. Big Rod

Big Rod Big Dog

The OP would consider "hey this is a real pit and its big and blue! and ONLY $2,000 for pick of the litter" and they get the sale, a scheme. In my book that is money making, and a scheme at the same time if your selling something subpar(something not worth the actual value).

5. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

Why do have to start shit with everyone?I am reffering to the "rare blue,only two thousand dollars" kind of bullshit.If you dont have anything helpfull,just stay the fuck out of it and stop trying to start arguments all the time.

6. where would you get the idea it's not? i'm sure she's talking about buying a pup. not what you're referring to.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2007
  7. Suki

Suki Guest

and since this is not orginally APBT related, and is now, off topic, it is now closed.

Edit To Add:

This post and other non APBT related posts that get either closed or deleted, as we continue with our "clean up process" are exactly the reason why the pitbull-chat board was set up... ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.