1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

getting dogs across border?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by GT99, Sep 1, 2004.

1. GT99

GT99 Pup

How would one go about bringing dogs across in to Canada from the US? I am in Ontario and now might be easier than later seeing as the breed ban could happen soon

2. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

You need a Health certificate from the vet, Rabies shot (proof of) and Bill of sale

Very easy.. If you need any info let me know, we're right across the river from Sarnia Ontario

3. GT99

GT99 Pup

Thats not too bad at all, I thought there was alot more to it

I got a few questions for you...

what lines do you guys have on your yard?

Have you been hearing about the Ban crap going on here?

Have your dogs ever been featured on Animal Cops Detroit?

(just kidding on the last one lol)

4. dbraun

dbraun Pup

I'd like to know how to get my dogs to mexico and then safley back to the US? I know cash works in mexico but how about coming back to the states?