1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Giants Getting 3.5 from the Pats in the Big Dance.

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Lakewood Dogger, Jan 23, 2012.

1. I would have liked the 14 that I got in 2007. But, I'll take what I can get.

2. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I'm on board with the 3.5. Giants had a hell of a road to even make it to the big game!

3. I will say this for the Pats, that D has really stepped up in the last 3 weeks. Also, that Brady is real hard to rattle. Hopefully, there will be a lot of dirt on his uniform.

I also hope to see many pictures and maybe an interview with his wife.

4. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Brady looked second rate against the Ravens though! I also think that Bradshaw and Jacobs will do much better against the Patriots. I also like the fact that the Giants have been getting points pretty much all of the post season!

5. Brady did miss some throws yesterday. I will agree. But, he gets the ball out quickly and those receivers are ready to move when they get it.

They all know that we have his number. Bill knows that we have to get to him or we lose. It should be interesting to see how Tom out coaches him again.

6. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

I believe the Giants will win, one word says it all DEFENSE!

7. The spread is down to 3. Should be about 2 by kickoff.

8. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I'd go with no points to be honest. Dont get me wrong, I appreciate getting 2-3and a half as a gift though!!!

9. I'm with you on that. Also heard that if the Pats season would have ended last week, Brady and Grankowski would have already went under the knife. Brady for the Wing. Gran for the high ankle sprain. So, ladies and gents, look for Big Blue to win its fourth championship. Its 2nd in 4 years for the Coughlin regime.

For those that know anything about standard bred racing, Coughlin's brother is the one that trains horses that compete at the Meadlowlands, Yonkers, Chester, Dover and Freehold.

10. Brady's getting a ton of time. A lot of moving for the Giants but not a lot of points. Hope the second half plays out better.

11. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Have FAITH Lakewood!

12. I had the pats but I had the under. Played lots of props. Ended up plus 220 so I'm all good. If you're in the black, it's always a good game lol If the pats could have covered I would have won large. Had them, the under, and parlayed it.

13. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

Giants rule!

14. A few anxious moments but a world championship makes it all worth while.

Anyone see Mrs. Brady's comments, LOL...