1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Going Light

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by AncientKulcha, Sep 30, 2008.

1. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

Is anyone running this strain of dogs? How are they?

2. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

No one?????

3. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

NOPE!!! no one. lol

4. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

Lol i guess not I heard he wasn't quite a producer but.......WOW!!! Does anyone have a dog with some of that blood in it?

5. who

who Top Dog

Going Light Barny was a CUR.... the owners of that dog matched him in Cali and when Real Competion came around, the dog stopped.......the dog was scatter bred anyways

6. cutt

cutt CH Dog

lol a cur...in whose eyes...yours...this dog was said to be an ACE who was open to the world. I dont think he was ever open to stud and therfore not bred much. ...and to end the post with .....the dog was scatterbrd anyway....thats not true..thats some heinzyl/corvino @ its best...and if he was scatterbred...didnt make a differnce as papers dont make a dog.

7. who

who Top Dog

im not goona agrue over the fact that the dog quit?.......he wasn't bred cause no one wanted dogs that were bred off of a dog that quit?......its pretty simple why no one has that blood

8. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

9. mseebran

mseebran Big Dog

10. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

And I guess no one wanted dogs off Bullyson,Finley's Bo,Ch Crenshaws Rascal :rolleyes: They all quit.
    Barney was bred more then what people think.He just wasnt a very good producer.And he wasnt bred to very many good bitch's either.
    Maybe if he was bred to better dogs he might have produced better.

11. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

If you take them to the well to many times you will find out they all are just fleash and bone. I seen some of that going light stuff in the earley 90s I was not going to get me one(lol) mabey he would have produced better with some better stock under him I am not sure how the bitch side was one the litters I seen were. J

12. who

who Top Dog

its still funny, the one guy named bullyson as another dog that quit, and still bred, but the funny thing about bullyson is that the dog was shot about 30min after he had quit so all the bullyson blood out there was from before then. and there was a bunch of paper hanging during that time so you never really know how some of the "good ones" were bred ......but thats just my opinion. but know major blood was bred around a cur dog, they are based off of dogs that didn't quit? right?

13. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Well any way you cut it Going Light Barny was Not a scatterbred dog by any means. You say " Bullyson was shot 30 min after he QUIT" Then turn around and say that "Know (No) Major Blood was bred around a curr dog" Well the Bullyson blood was and is Major blood. Many have based there own blood on ol bullyson with the Knowlidge that Bully Quit.Manny of these people have ben and continue to be sucsessfull with Blood Based on Bullyson. Same withJeep etc. I supose if ol Jeep or Bully were still with us and at public stud, You wouldent breed to ether in a million years huh?? Please:rolleyes:

14. who

who Top Dog

what im saying is that alot of the dogs that they claim came off of bullyson weren't off of him.........and jeep blood is based off of jeep not bullyson.........

15. who

who Top Dog

but back on point.........dogs like barney were just a flash in the pan.......the MAJOR ones show time over and over in the peds of our dogs today

16. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

No shit Jeep Blood is based of Jeep. Youre a sharp TOOL. My point is that jeep was another dog like Bullyson that had Quit but sucessfull programs were based off. Youre point was that no serious programs or"blood" was bassed of dogs that were known to have quit. I am right. You on the other hand are wrong. Big Game

17. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Bullyson Jeep etc .... Proved too be Producers Period if thay Quit or not.
    Barny proved not to bea producer
    Period
    End of story

18. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

They will all quit! I know the real story behind that and Yes he did quit and so would have any other dog in the same shape they are only dogs. And Do you know who stopped him ??? His own son.. so he lost to his son when he was VERY sick and teeth roots were torn out. If he would have Beat his own son I think most like YOU would say LOOK he produces currs. You cant win for any thing with critics like that. BELIVE ME on the right day they will all quit dont belive ,that take one thats sick and low blood count and hunt him Ill give the gamest 40 min befor he is lost in the woods. OH and if he dies hunting in the woods you can call him dead game and then what hes no good any way. Dead game = body failed befor he thought about it too long. Very few are truley Dead game. J

19. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Big Game..Jeep didnt quit..Where did you hear this nonsense?.

who..BC,JC,& FB all said in print that Bullson died of injuries sustained from his son, and NOT from being shot..

20. who

who Top Dog

its funny cause after Bullyson quit AND WAS SHOT BY OLE MAN CARVER, his son that beat him, Benny bob, quit also and was shot, then Bullyson Jr. tried to jump the pit...... theres no point to agrue these points....... and ill say it one more time...... PAPER HANGING went on during those days so you really dont know how that Bullyson "stuff" is actually bred up...... ohh and it was a .32 pistol that was used on Bullyson, the same gun Carver carried in his boots

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2008