1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Good cheap chain wholesalers

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by RollinRuger, Aug 11, 2005.

1. RollinRuger

RollinRuger Big Dog

List the best and cheapest sites/ways of getting the drums of chain.

2. B

B CH Dog

http://1st-chainsupply.com/chain/gr43_bulk.htm

Best prices and easy to deal with... now before someone says that is expensive for 1/4" chain, it is not the typical Lowe's / Home Depot grade stuff. It is the high test 2600 lb breaking capacity and .96 a foot is a steal. I bought a half drum. It weighs near 300lbs so be sure to have a nice hand truck to move it around. You have to ship to a commercial place if you want to save money.

Regards,

B

3. RollinRuger

RollinRuger Big Dog

yeah i was just checking them out they ship for free right?

4. B

B CH Dog

They ship for free to businesses. Residential gets real pricey........

Regards,

B

5. RollinRuger

RollinRuger Big Dog

yeah maybe i could get it shipped to my work, but there kind of weird like that i had somone fax me a pedigree there the other day and they got all pissed cause it wasn't "work related" lol.

6. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

jajaja i got somebody to fax me a ped of theire dog to the school,lol,they were pissed,they wanted to suspend me,lol

7. RollinRuger

RollinRuger Big Dog

no one else?

8. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Try Your Local Hardware Store They Might Cut You A Deal For Buying Bulk.