1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

good dogs need home

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by bohawg00, Feb 23, 2010.

1. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Due to a bad situation I need to find a home for my 2 dogs.
    Miss priss is 3yrs old and my house dog. She absolutely loves
    people loves to work and has proven herself in the show ring as a
    winner.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=339491

Jax is a 4 yr old male red and white rednose. Don't know how he's
    bred but a great dog that is comfortable inside or out. Loves to work play or just be a lapdog.

Please these are great dogs and need a good home IMMEDIATLY.
    This is a heartbreaking situation for me and my family. Please E-mail for more info.

2. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

I am sorry for your situation and I hope everything is ok! Good luck finding homes for them!:)

3. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Thanks CC.

4. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Hope it works out for you man. Even bad situations pass. Keep ya head up.

5. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Thanks. I hate loosing my dogs, I'm absolutely sick about the whole situation. I appreciate the support.

6. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Damn i'm sorry to hear about that man, and shit if i had the room right now i'd take sundae in a heartbeat, i really like how she's bred.

7. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

have you ask IM if he mite want her back