1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Good Protein sources

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Fuhrer, Aug 29, 2005.

1. N M PITS

N M PITS Big Dog

and their aint nothing wrong with that like i said like i said i know its not the breakfast of champions never seen the diamond brand in stores around here but more than happy to look out for it

2. DEADGAME14

DEADGAME14 Big Dog

if you have any local feed stores check them first. stay away from wal mart and other stors like that.

3. N M PITS

N M PITS Big Dog

i already did in the first post i said my vet recommend the diet i talked about it because unlike u i don't know it all cause seems like everytime someone express themselves they get banned ie... this forum sucks

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2005
  4. X

X Banned

Walmart and Pet Smart ;x

5. N M PITS

N M PITS Big Dog

yea all our feed stores carry purina and some other off brands and the price is silly

6. N M PITS

N M PITS Big Dog

thought i read where you wre fedding ol roy also

7. X

X Banned

If this forum sucks and you are unable to take advice given to you in an adult manner, then maybe you should find somewhere else to recommend poison to people. I would also recommend finding another vet.

8. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

the barf diet is best

9. X

X Banned

You did, and I explained the reasons for that many times, and we only fed it for about three months. As Texas said... check your reading comprehension.

10. CRD

CRD Big Dog

TO: Everybody
    There is no point in debating this matter. With respect to N M pits, if he thinks that the best food for his dogs is what he's giving now then let it be. There are many reasons why and how we think for our dogs. I respect all of your knowledge. Being true dogman does not criticize others opinion. We respect them.

11. N M PITS

N M PITS Big Dog

i was reffering to the forum this forum sucks i have already given props to the sight just can't stand all the animocity also when did i recommed ol roy i think i told him it was not the best food

12. X

X Banned

What makes you think we don't respect them? How exactly is recommending feeding table scraps and Ole Roy to their dogs helpful? This isn't a private site, anybody can read posts in this thread. This site is for education, and that is the reason why it is being debated.

13. N M PITS

N M PITS Big Dog

i totally agree i think a couple of you need to start at the beginning of this forum before you pounce

14. X

X Banned

In your first post about it, you didn't recommend it, and you may have said something about it not the best food, but you simply arguing about it and giving excuses for it is about the same as recommending it.
    Well, I think you mean "thread" then. :)

15. N M PITS

N M PITS Big Dog

just cant sit back and get attacked and not do anything no disrespect to anyone but how do you expect me to do something you probaly would'nt either and yes i meant thread

16. X

X Banned

Nobody is attacking you, if you can show me where someone attacked you, I promise I will ban them. The only thing anybody has done in this thread is try to educate you, nothing more. You just have to be able to handle and acknowledge it.

17. N M PITS

N M PITS Big Dog

well attacked is probably the wrong word but my post was selected to disect when all that had to be said was this is what i would do i am here to learn not be talked down to been in the breed for 7 years and learning everyday not loooking to have anyone banned

18. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

“well attacked is probably the wrong word but my post was selected to dissect”
    You’re post got dissected because it is not wise to give the things you recommended! You have yet been able to answer one question pertaining to your recommendation. Yet you get all flustered, because I question your reasoning for giving said ingredients?

“i am here to learn not be talked down”
    How did I or other’s “talk down” to you, I simply asked you questions?<O:p</O:p

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2005
  19. N M PITS

N M PITS Big Dog

the advice was not mine it was my vets i believe i stated that along with the original post and let me ask you how you know it all and the answer is a simple one the apbt is a very active dog this tends to burn alot of calories so if it is weight gain you want add more calories or is that not how 40 percent of america got obese

20. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

Hey, I had to make a descision about what food to feed. For $3 more a bag you can feed less and have a healthier dog with going to Diamond premium. I feed it and use my dogs and they do real good on it. If you only feed a couple of dogs, what is a few more dollars. I feed 25 dogs and I'm a poor boy. Check your feed stores in your area. If they don't have Diamond see if they have Black Gold, the black bag.