1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

got a dogman lookin for a home in the TN/KY area. any help?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by whiteyransom, Jan 19, 2007.

1. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

my buddy is lookin to move to the south, and needs to find a three bedroom house to rent or rent to own in the north TN area or south KY area. he has alot of dogs, so he'd need a lil space too! maybe 20-25 dogs. ANY info would help me and him out!! thanks in advance for any who help. send me a pm if you want!
    thanks
    ransom

2. Renegade

Renegade Pup

Ask him to look in the memphis/ Cordova area of tennesee I'm sure he would find something to fit his needs

3. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

thanks, i'll pass the word on!

4. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

okay,,let me re word this a lil. people livin in area' near the above mentioned ones----> i'm really needin names of small rural areas or small country towns to look into. this kinda narrows the search down a lil. thanks