1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gotta back into dogs ASAP

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by viegas703, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

my thread got deleted about a week ago for some reason. In short terms my dog got taken from me TONIGHT. He was a year old and i was forced to give him up because of my dad(dont ask). Im sitting at home and get a ring at the bell, go upstaires and find a guy that my mom called to take him. Obviously im pissed. I plan to get me a place soon and i need another one. I put so much time and work into that dog to make him what he is and he was taken from me for no reason. Anyone willing to help me out when the time is right? I just need a good bulldog.

2. cutt

cutt CH Dog

get over it, grow a set of balls, get a job, get ya own place and resce a dog...thers plenty outhere.

Worrying about get another dog when the time is right should not be of concern rright now. Obviously u have other priorities that need adressing...

When the time is right, ther will be more dogs in the pound for you to rescue....

3. AGame

AGame CH Dog

you know i would have put it a tad less ummm assholish lol but in all honestly cutt is right as rain get your own place and become finacially stable then worry about the dogs they will be around there born every day

4. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Calm down STIFMISTER LMAO was just watching american pie. Lol

5. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

what dick. i get where your coming from but quit being a keyboard warrior. Anyways i dont need a dog right now..OBVIOUSLY.. I was just lookin if anyone here would be willing to help out when the time is right..matter of fact if you actually read the original post you would see i included the words "when the time is RIGHT"

6. AGame

AGame CH Dog

And what he means is wait until the time is right until you ask this question

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

The time could be rite a year from now so why post it now when the time isn't right??

8. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Goin down hill cause hes a retard lol jk.

9. Quit coming on here and begging for free dogs. I didn't delete it but maybe that's why your previous thread got deleted.

I'm a 100% with cutt on this one.

10. OK viegas703 sent me a pm bitching and complaining. Called me a liar and says he never asked for free dogs. After he slung around some name calling including "GENIOUS" I felt I should set the record straight.......GENIUS!!! (see how it's really spelled simpleton)

Here is his post begging for free dogs from the deleted thread.

[​IMG] have to let my boy go
    Shitty way to start the year. My parents are forcing me to get rid of Kayne. My dad hates dogs so that's that. It sucks because he was my first apbt and I worked sohard to get him to where he is at today. At only a year old he's gotta go. Hes an awesome dog. Gave me to trouble at all and I've never owned a more loyal, well behaved and happy loving animal. Gonna miss him but i hope to get another one eventually. Hopefully i can find a good dogman here in va willing to give me a dog.

This is a lesson you shouldn't post stupid shit you'll regret later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.