1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr ch abraham's queen of hearts (8xw)

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by domino, Sep 3, 2010.

1. domino

domino Pup

2. preme

preme CH Dog

a great bitch find rep of the carver strain ....

3. u also read the sdj this month?

4. Bujin

Bujin Pup

Yeah you're right this was a great bitch and was known to have one hell of a bite.

5. Bujin

Bujin Pup

No, What's the deal

6. preme

preme CH Dog

?????????????????????????????????????????

7. hardmouth87

hardmouth87 Big Dog

There's a new sdj that came out you can get it from some dude on pedsonline looks real nice and professional

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

abrams has an article bout queen in the new issue

9. preme

preme CH Dog

oh i got it lol

10. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

In everybody's opinion that have seen her, she was an Ace. In opinions of those that are considered wise and have knowledge she along with Tornado is up for consideration for Greatest dog of all time

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Yeah i dont think anyone is arguing otherwhise. When people consider you to perhaps be the baddest bitch of all-times there isn't much room to hate. She produced well too. JUst spent more time in the [] than in the brood pen lol

12. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Oh I'm very aware of what she produced.. She put some good ones down but sadly most that got one off her held it to them like Gold.. But some did hit the wall street and proved their worth.. Bull was power, strength and finish but not the mouth like queen but the gameness of her and Buck.. He produced great!!! and he threw that mouth that queen had..

13. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

anyone got blood off bull?.....

14. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

It is funny how people say these freak dogs are disappointing producers when they cannot produce duplicates of themselves. I have a question for those smarter than I. Did any of those freaks in bulldog lore ever produce anything equal to themselves?

15. buk

buk Big Dog

great bitch man.i would say greatest fema;e to enter the [] myself.there are so many great dogs now that have her influence in the peds to i would love a dog bred not just boyles but with as much queen in top and bottom.yes and agree they are like gold dust kept to whoever has them

16. domino

domino Pup

thanks for the replies thats pretty much covering the good and the bad but what dogs of today are around and reppin the traits of this line any suggestions who is producing from this line today?any suggestions thanks wouldnt mind getting some of this blood myself

17. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

give me a call tomorrow:D

18. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Queen is a Ace in my opinion!!!...hands down!!...would have love for her and tornado to meet up so it would have been just one undisputed ACE!!!...that would have been a dream Match come true!!!

19. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

20. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Nice ped rally