1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr. Ch. Buck dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bigeli, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Obvious best cross is rbj and funny people are so convinced on a cross based on some pups lol

2. Alydar

Alydar Pup

I'm interested in the RBJ via Mayday because I'm looking for some size and from what ive seen Mayday's RBJ line throws some decent size.

3. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Anybody got those Buck stuff crossed into some Boyles/Andy Capp stuff?
    Would love to see a ped or two...

4. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

5. Epona

Epona Banned

6. Epona

Epona Banned

7. bounty

bounty Big Dog

8. Hey bounty i meet that fella back in 04 is he still alive

9. bounty

bounty Big Dog

i'm not sure. ask the owner... BJ semen is around if you know who to ask.

10. brickduke

brickduke Pup

Nice crosses for sure. Does CH bull boy have any good producing sons out there?

11. pippi_3

pippi_3 Pup

12. Yea i here theres bj semin about talkd to acouple of ppl that say they have it he sure threw sum fine dogs i liked the savy bitch off bj

13. pippi_3

pippi_3 Pup

hey yeah im after semen of any thing Bj with some tater/peaches in their if any one can help

14. pippi_3

pippi_3 Pup

can anyone help me get in contact with the rollo boys?

15. pippi_3

pippi_3 Pup

or jerry blk dog in Melbourne? PM me

16. Is their any frozen semen around off buck. If so who has it and how do I get in contact with them.

17. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

. stop buying and just breed these dogs. especially when you new to this line of dogs from this breeder. no hate just speaking the real.

18. ttlady

ttlady Pup

getting back to the basics with this one