1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr Ch llantas

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by kane85, Mar 16, 2010.

1. preme

preme CH Dog

2. Stratos thank you very much for the info, I VERY much appreciate it and I am very thankfull to you for contributing to create our dogs.

NCK, I'll pm you.

To the rest, thanks for the nice comments.

3. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Thats very nice there Preme... ;)

4. gilamonster

gilamonster Big Dog

5. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

wow gila, that's nice. i will be jealous of the future caretakers of those pups!

6. SRW

SRW Big Dog

So what's llantas weight

7. SRW

SRW Big Dog

and does anybody know how the other nikita x skull pups are doing

8. zeboray

zeboray Pup

Llantas was a 49lber

9. che

che Top Dog

thanks for showing this nice tape... i like it...

10. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

I sent you an E-Mail, a little bit about me and the ancestors, and what I still have out of this Ch. Hector and Pettus' "Luke" line. Only the ones that have owned this line knows. Ours are very PRIVATE???

11. preme

preme CH Dog

thanks roe ..!:cool:

12. I went to see a son off of LLantas about two weeks ago,and he was as smart and as gentle(to me at least) as his father...thanks for posting the vid kane. check Ur PM box...I sent you some peds to look @...let me know if U need the public link...

13. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Yeah I got it bro thanks for shearing them with me ill hit you up later just got off work

14. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

15. mntman2003 if she won over who I think then that was a long stretch and a well deserved win for her, congrats on that. But, there's more from where that one came from lol.

Llantas throws real smart dogs, I think that comes from Badger who I was told did that as well.

16. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

happened in mx they said hope u got a good one. My freind has known the man behind Llantus for yrs.He may as well live in Mx lolol.You may know him he owned ch chrissy and lots more.Im sure theres many good ones off llantus.

17. SRW

SRW Big Dog

anybody has an email for llantas

18. SRW

SRW Big Dog

Want to see what's out there and the source is probably be the best route :cool:

19. gilamonster

gilamonster Big Dog

20. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog