1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

gr.ch. shady lady blood?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by boilermaker123, Jan 30, 2015.

1. boilermaker123

boilermaker123 Big Dog

Long story short bulldog p.and I were partners when he went to federal pris on I got most of his dogs ..his son joey stole my whole yard when I was out of town working..I'd like to know who has dogs down from her as if like to talk about then and I'm looking to get back in the game...thanks any info would be appreciated. .not looking to get the people who wound up with my dogs for all purposes I'm sure they were innocent and didn't know they were buying stolen dogs..and only I know the pedigrees...

2. OsageDogman2014

OsageDogman2014 Big Dog

The only dogs I've seen down from her was from Busenbark's Junior, Raven , and Spider. They were all out of the Barney dog. They all seemed to produce really good dogs.

3. Big O

Big O Pup

I'd like to find more of that blood but I'm sorry to hear of that situation... Very good blood and I wish there was more of it around.

4. boilermaker123

boilermaker123 Big Dog

Yes I made the breefing of barney to shady lady ..we made that breeding twice. .spider was my brood dog I sold half interest in her to busenbark .and he was supposed to send me dogs off of her..well he puts her up for sale in the journal..the agreement was if he ever wanted to sell his half I could buy him out for same price which was 750..well he tells me he wants 5 grand for her..another scumbag. And he never sent me a single pup off of her...the second breeding of barney to shady lady produced ch. Larry

5. OsageDogman2014

OsageDogman2014 Big Dog

That really sucks about your dog. I never had any luck co-owning anything. I didn't get to see many off of Spider. I did see one and I tried like hell to get him. His name was Rastus, but he wouldn't let him go except for big $$....like you described his mother. He was about 2 years old and really needed to be with me....lol...Good things would have happened and there would probably be more dogs down from Spider if I would have ended up with him.

I have a question for you if you don't mind......

Did you know much about the Bossy dog out of the Ruby Red bitch and Ch.Homer?

6. boilermaker123

boilermaker123 Big Dog

Anthony has told me a lot about bossy he was a bad ass dog...

7. OsageDogman2014

OsageDogman2014 Big Dog

I've tried to find info about him, but i've always came up short on it. I bred a good bitch to a grandson of his and was curious about him. I loved the way Bossy was bred but never heard anything about him.

8. boilermaker123

boilermaker123 Big Dog

Most of the people who knew are dead or not around or involved in the dogs anymore not very many old timers left that was around in the 80s and 90s

9. OsageDogman2014

OsageDogman2014 Big Dog

The guys that bred to Bossy actually brought their bitch to be bred to Sundance. He was old and wasn't hitting and they decided to breed to Bossy. It turned out good for them. They brought a double bred Gr.Ch.Buck daughter and bred her to Gr.Ch.Sandman's half brother Bossy......funny how things turn out like that.

10. boilermaker123

boilermaker123 Big Dog

Never cared for sandman...because he was a Maneater. ..we bred Havana boys sandal (1xw) to ch. Sandstorm. ..we had a male named tank he was about 70 lbs on the chain off of that breeding this dog tank had forelegs bigger than my arms he was a huge powerful dog very short and stocky looked lot like ch. Sandstorm. ..anyway being a double bred grandson of sandman the breeding was just too tight ...only people that could get anywhere near tank was myself, anthony and Gina .. with anthonys nephews and nieces coming over we didn't want to risk a kid getting killed cause this dog was insanely powerful I've never seen a dog built like him and so strong..so we put him down without ever weight pulling him...I don't like Maneaters anyway. 9 times out of 10 they will quit..

11. boilermaker123

boilermaker123 Big Dog

I'm going to try to see what negatives I have left to get developed into pictures, so I can post some on here for yall..my ex wife threw away my photo album. ..I had some extremely rare and old photos of ch. Midnight cowboy in the pit that I got from baker Davis son ..and of shady lady at her pit weight conditioned when she was young...and many other rare pics nobody's ever seen

12. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Many of us that would appreciate that.

13. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...yep like to see them...m-cowboy...nice dog...good to see..bm

14. OsageDogman2014

OsageDogman2014 Big Dog

That should have read Gr.Ch.Sandman's half brother........I need to read my stuff before hitting reply.

15. OsageDogman2014

OsageDogman2014 Big Dog

I never knew that about Sandman.....I can't stand a maneater either.

16. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Did you ever breed that dog Tank ?

17. boilermaker123

boilermaker123 Big Dog

No we didn't want to have anything off of him that would bite...we just decided it was better off putting him down...he was bred out the ass though... it all that litter was like that he was the only Maneater out of that litter...and you see sandman was a Maneater that also quit...

18. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Ah, I understand.

19. boilermaker123

boilermaker123 Big Dog

Hell I wish now I would have kept him...but we had so many great dogs back then..it's easy to overlook a dog when you have a lot of great ones around and lots of breedings being made.

20. SDABPT

SDABPT Pup

Damn shame Don did you dirty that way. I actually got in touch with boozer through that ad in the journal with Spider for sale. If it makes you feel better Don tried to do ol Homer Parmely dirty like that over a breeding they did together. Homer caught Don on his yard trying to take a dog and Homer kicked the shit out of him.... Not to mention what Garner did to him over Chinagirl1. Garner made him piss himself from what I understand. If you really want to make Boozer mad ask him about it. Lol