1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr. Champion Blackjack

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Enzo Peniro, Jan 27, 2010.

1. old goat

old goat CH Dog

no it was the dog .

2. John Galt

John Galt Pup

well if Crenshaw ducked them, then the obvious question is why didn't Chuco Loco and Huckleberry meet?

3. Boze

Boze Top Dog

because chuco was never offered to huck there were two dogs that went into each other it was huck and i forget the other but it was not chuco huck won and blackjack stayed on the chain

4. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

very interesting point boze

5. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Somthing smells Fishy?

6. old goat

old goat CH Dog

that is'nt the only 1 he ducked .

7. Boze

Boze Top Dog

what smells fishy crenshaw ducked huck period everyone knows that

8. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

I'm just curious how you know he "never ducked anyone, and won a ton"? Is that what you read on peds online or is that what someone told you over the phone and now you preach it as complete truth as if you were actually there, like you do most things you post on here. "Didn't let peddlers ruin the game"? LMAO! what the hell do you think he is now, and how could he possibly have enough influence to control "peddlers" other than himself in "the game"? You don't recall that dog Weasel? Hell that's his damn flagship last I knew. "Culled three 7xw's" Wow!! What an achievement!.....guess you never heard about the well either.....it's ok though because you won't ever need to be familiar with it, Mr. 2nd hand. I ain't got nothing against anyone just to clarify just had to reply to you because you always seem to know everything like you were actually there doing things. Try not to take this personal.

Dusty Road likes this.
  9. Caos

Caos CH Dog

check you pm Preme

10. Caos

Caos CH Dog

11. Boze

Boze Top Dog

well weasel is not the flagship animal and not even owned by him and didnt hear it over the phone, and mayb it is second hand info but considering i was about mayb six when the shit happened its all i got and i heard for peoples mouths face to face who were there. like it or not most info is second hand and clearly u dont no a thing about weasel or u would no he is worth breeding and clearly dont no about this line of dogs u might want to put u ear to the ground and listen because these dogs are still some of the best out there period and this is not second hand info this is from my own two eyes pun intended, dont take it personal but clearly u dont realize that all info is second hand unless u were there and i doubt u were there for most of the stuff u say and this is not phone conversations when about six different real dogmen tell me huck was ducked then i beleive it, and he culled them because they cured chi chi soo evil and i forget the other one and russ culled the one i forget, and they were not taken to the well to much because they ran through there comp without a scratch untill they ran into a wall

12. Boze

Boze Top Dog

and he never peddled a dog period and has turned down quite a few offers for some great dogs

13. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

14. MANNY1

MANNY1 Big Dog

15. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

16. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Weasel was the flagship on Peds for awhile....you know...where you get your "knowledge" from, lol. I've known several right off of Weasel and Clarence that have quit right of the get go or very close to it, lol. Oh but I do know about Weasel...my ear has been to the ground, son, and it's been a faint trickle. You are clearly confused, and are worshiping a drunken clown of a "dogman"...Weasel. worth breeding to? LOL, maybe if you don't have one worth a shit....at least his papers are pretty, lol...you know 50% bolero, haha. You believe whatever your told by a select few because you're stupid. Do you know how deep those dogs well was? Do you really know what they had gone through?....how many drunken big shot rolls or anything else they had been through? You're just going off what people have told you.....no real life experience. Stay on that phone...maybe one day it'll serve you well, lol.

17. bbad

bbad Big Dog

18. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Oh yeah on my mind hard! In my area!!!

19. Boze

Boze Top Dog

keep listening then cause ur hearing must be bad and who is a drunk think watever u want i will not put heat on others keep scratching my friend and bragging aboout illegal shit have fun with ur hard hearing

20. Boze

Boze Top Dog

u must of gotten a lot of money taken by bill ha cuz i know u never went into him when he was in the game u werent good enough