1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Graphic and WebDesign Services

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by briarpatch, Oct 5, 2009.

1. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

** Wasnt really sure were to post this so feel free to move it if this is inappropriate**
    I do grpahics and webdesign, have done several dog breeders, currently working on websites for 2 churches ,a pool business and a BBQ Business.
    My prices are reasonable. I learned graphic design so I could stay home with my kids and dogs so If any of you need anything, banners, websites, design for T Shirts or business cards, Id love to help!

[​IMG]

2. art

art Big Dog

how much are t-shirs:cool:

3. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

the design is $25, I can handle printing for you for a $25 handling charge and Shirts are 9 a piece with one side printed.

4. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

Shit, so a single custom order shirt would cost $60?

Also, if you did the printing and all, it would be $50 as a base, and then $9 per shirt?

5. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

i have to sub out the printing ..I am more than happy to provide you with the proper links to get your shirts printed efficiently yourself. It is a pain to handle the printing on my end...that is why I charge a handling fee for that. So yes, if someone wanted ME to handle the printing for the it would be a 50 dollar base and 9 per shirt for one sided print, 19 per shirt for double sided print.

6. TRUEPITS

TRUEPITS Big Dog

You do banners for website? and as far as graphic you do animated graphics as well hit me up I have a project for ya...heheh

7. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

truepits..I would LOVE to help. You have a PM. Feel free to call me