1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

GrCh Stan The Man dogs ?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Mextra, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Where are these dogs ? Maybe he wasn't bred very much cause he wasnt from a "popular" line but considering her was DOY and he came from a winning litter you would think it would be more of it around . I know he threw the Ch Spade dog and a few 2x . So anybody out there have any of the Stan blood ?

2. borat

borat Pup

people were beating down the door to breed to stan after he won doy but the person who had him decided to keep the blood to himself.

3. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

4. borat

borat Pup

as far as having any stan dogs yes the person who owned him still has stan dogs in fact i believe there is still one or two dogs right off stan still alive. good luck trying to get any though.

5. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Stan was at public stud for a while the last ad I saw for him was in a sdj from 99 . Just always thought highly of the dog . Just thought there would be more around

6. borat

borat Pup

when stan won doy the person who had him put him up for stud and had well over 50 people in line wanting to breed to him. he was not someone who peddled dogs or needed money and decided he was going to keep the blood to himself for the most part. back then they made some breedings that produced first class dogs several of which made a name for themselves.

maybe rb put him up for stud after they got him back, im not sure about that but i can tell you that back when stan made doy and was up for "public stud" he wasn't bred to any outside bitches.

7. borat

borat Pup

as far as thinking highly of the dog, stan was one of the best dogs of all time. a friend of mine saw just about every big name dog of that era and always said stan might be the best he's ever seen.