1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

GrCh Tornado or GrCh Queen of Hearts

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by PREACHER, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PREACHER

PREACHER Big Dog

Just curious? I purchased a book witch contained some info on both of these outstanding individuals. I just wondered which one would be your choice? And Why?:)

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I'd take Abrahams Queen of Hearts, she has the better production record, more-so than Tornado.

3. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

dbl grch tornado. no particular reason why other than i know someone who was very close to the guy who had her. i also heard she didn't produce well, but if i had to pick which dog i'd pick tornado. i don't like puppies anyway.

4. Inter-tel

Inter-tel Big Dog

Queen of hearts hands down.

5. DOwho???

DOwho??? Big Dog

queen of hearts, got sum and i like em

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

10XW Tornado... Dbl Gr Ch...good enough reason for me:D. Not that im turning my nose up at Queen of Hearts...shed be in my top 5 bitches

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

Many people say that Tornado did not produce. But what people don't say is that she was only bred twice and many only took those and bred them back to her father whom was a ROM. Though, she did produce two known 2x's including Ken Allen's Movin On....... I swiped this info, but something to think about......woody

8. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I live close to where she was owned and campaigned. I have HERD from multiple dogmen that she was breed Alot to alot of good dogs but she never reproduced herself. I dont know how true this is but this is what I was told.

9. real_one

real_one Big Dog

Queen of Hearts would be my pick.

10. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

agreed the pic is allover, but good intentions noway

11. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Q.O.H. She produced and she was a bad BITCH! There is nothing left to question about her.

Vic

12. Caos

Caos CH Dog

Gr.Ch.Shady Lady!!:D

13. claymore

claymore Pup

Queen of hearts

14. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Thats my pic too :D

15. Caos

Caos CH Dog

sorry buddy but I'm married!:D:D:D

16. SRW

SRW Big Dog

anybody has a ped for the Miss rogers in new zealand and what male the previous poster is referring too

17. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

SRW check you PM's

18. Copper

Copper Pup

:D if only for her looks, R.J must have had a party with this awesome Dam!

19. 3596

3596 Pup

its the style of "queen of hearts" that would finish tornado,if everything else being equal. i admire both bitches,would put "molly bee" at the top.

20. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

10X winner in the fast lane. Id say Tornado would adjust to Queens style. Smart money would have ben on Tornado. Both bad bitches ether way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.