1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

greyline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by americandream, Nov 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. americandream

americandream Top Dog

does anyone have any information on this line?

2. Sid Finster

Sid Finster Big Dog

Let the games begin....

3. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Greyline dogs are overpriced staff bred pet bulls bred for nothing but color & physique. Some Greyline dogs are said to have hung peds & chondodysplasia may also run in the line. With all due respect, this is not a line I would recommend if one were looking for a blue dog.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2005
  4. Look up Tony or Doc Moore...the creators of th Original Greyline. Here is one website... http://www.geocities.com/greylinekennels I wouldn't suggest gettin one of these dogs for anything other than a XL house pet or a fancy leash-orniment when walking down the street. It'll be sure to get you alot of "street cred" with the homies. lol.

5. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

Wonder why I never get much "street cred with the homies?" :mad: Guess I need some new dang homies?? LOL!

I wouldn't personally recommend purchasing anything from this line as well, not because of ANY health problems or overdone ornaments.. Simply because most of the so called "breeders" are only breeding for the usual puppies/$$$$/size/color. Not all greylines dogs are BLUE, either though. Here are you two that are neither short/wide/ or extremely "overdone" but they are FAR from standard and what an American Pit Bull Terrier SHOULD be bred for. :( Definitely more along the lines of Am staffs too ;) Not a line I would offer any support to, by purchasing a pup. MUCH BETTER options/lines are available I'm sure, as well as plenty of beautiful dogs and PUPPIES that could use a loving home and life as a pet (if what your looking for).

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2005
  6. gametime

gametime Pup

www.geocities.com/hillsbluepits/ has produced some very fine looking blues that dont look overdone too big,short etc. i have a male off her dog subzer he weighs 62-65 lbs. he is full grown but i like his attitude he loves the females and hates the guys. thats how my blue is. ---------------

7. americandream

americandream Top Dog

niether of my puppies parents are over done. the breeder is acually on this site...... mythicpits. im 100% sure he will not be overdone.

8. Why is eveyone hatin on Greyline? Nothing wrong with their line. I say if you don't like it, then don't buy it. I like some of their dogs personally. My girl has some chaingang blood, which is basically greyline. Why so much hate?

Joe

9. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

Why? Because they are NOT breeding APBT! This is NOT a BLOODLINE of APBT! They do NOT look like APBT! Some of them DO look good, BUT THEY ARE NOT APBT! So why do they insist in calling them something they aren't? To cash-in on the fat ass "blue pittbull" trend. They are not bred for the tasks that the APBT was bred for. They aren't even CLOSE to what a TRUE working APBT is. These are some of the reasons why there is "so much hate". They are Pet Bulls. They should start a new breed just for these dogs and the like. The Pet Bull Terrier. Leave the APBT title to the TRUE working animals!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2005
  10. Plainly and Correctly stated. Thank you. Look...there are alot of Greyline dogs that are beautiful dogs...but they are not beautiful AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS. Go back and look at what APBTs USED TO AND SHOULD look like. There are very few people out there (relatively) staying true to the breed. The rest of the people are changing the breed to suit their own ideas and likings. If you want your pitbull to look more like a bulldog....BUY A DAMN BULLDOG! If you want your dog to look more like a Neo Mastiff...BUY A DAMN NEO MASTIFF!!! The only reason people are destroying the breed to make them more appealing to their own ideas, is because your not "cool" if you own a bulldog, you're not "hip" if you own a mastiff. But if you say, "I got a pitbull and he's 100 pounds!"....you seem "cool" and "brave" to the homies. This is the same reason people get on here looking for approval or authentication of their scatterbred-outcrossed beasts. And when they find ridacule and scepticism, they get defensive and irate. "WHY SO MUCH HATE?" If you want to call it hate...it's because you are on GAME-DOG DOT COM!!!! Not leash-orniment.com, not bred-for-color-and-size.com! Get a clue as to where you are at...please! JMHO

11. rpk

rpk Big Dog

Visit http://www.blue-star-kennels.com/
    And please end this thread. These dogs are crossed with cane corso. This dude keeps a cane corse bitch on his yard! enough said!

12. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

So he has a Corso on his yard. And? It's probably just a guard dog. Many ppl keep guard dogs of different breeds on their yard, it's a common practice.

Plus, this guy is going for the English Bulldog look. Outcrossing to a Corso won't accomplish that.

13. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Is it a strange coincidence he has a cane corse and almost all of the original big mutts came from yards that also either had mastiffs or American bulldog pull lines? Mhmm.....

14. B

B CH Dog

This thread has become dilluted and will be closed.

Regards,

B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.