1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Guard dog kicks some ass

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wicked13, Dec 23, 2015.

1. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

That site is disturbing, sweet Jesus.

2. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Yeah seen that site awhile back maybe around 5 years ago or so and it makes the 5 faces of death video look like Disney land LMAO.

3. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Man I drink redbull late into the night so I dont dream that shit and some people view it as pleasure wtf

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Did you watch the Sloth bear vid where he ripped the mans whole face off and killed him.

5. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

The videos are all good reminders that we all could be worse off then where we are all now anybody ever feel like shits too heavy or too hard we'll always sit back and realize at least you ain't getting eaten by a pussy ass sloth bear lol

6. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Getting eaten by a sloth bear would suck no question.

That site though is sick (thats not a dig at you or this thread wicked) and I can't understand why there is such a site. It took me a very long time to be able to just bbq chicken after tour or touch pennies (smelled like blood on my fingers), I couldnt even sleep with a chick for a long time after I got home cause I would just picture her insides lol...I looked at a couple of videos on there and got the fuck out. Good thing I have no faith left to lose in humanity.

...damn though it would suck getting eaten by a sloth bear...

7. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Very much it would suck and yeah the smell of blood can be a lil off putting ..some of those videos are very sick and some of them I won't watch ..... And sleeping with a chick u realize u shouldn't of worried cause they come with mouths unless you were worried about gingivitis lol

8. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Always remember this great saying

When in doubt stick it in her mouth

9. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

lol, yes I believe thats what we were taught in school during Family Life, that and when you finger a girl put the pink in the stink. I wonder do they still teach all that in grade 5 ?

10. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

wow.......ok.

11. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

what ? You were never taught 2 in the pink and 1 in the stink in Sex Ed lol ???

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

That's called the shocker ! Lol

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

14. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Ive watched a lot of vids on that Gore site but I watch them out of curiosity and not because I enjoy it, or do I? LMAO.

15. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

16. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

I think there might be some morbid curiosity . Many of the videos have cause and effect like . Robber try's to rob liquor store then liquor store owner takes his head off with a shotgun many lessons could be learned from other people dumb choices that happened to get filmed but on the other hand there is many videos that are just plain sad But documenting real life is sometimes fucked up we could even ask ourselves does it desensitize us as humans to see it or not

17. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Good post...Although that site could effect us to some degree, desensitization is achieved when one is constantly bombarded there whole life with certain images on a world wide (mass) scale. A specific site like that Gore site is not well known and even those that do know about it wont watch it due to them being afraid so only a few curious on lookers might browse 1 or 2 vids and never watch it again so the desensitization of that site is not as effective on a mass scale world wide.

The main culprit of desensitization is news and media. For example there are so many cops abusing there power by beating people that most citizens think thats how its supposedly done, which is totally wrong. Cops are only suppose to apprehend the suspect by detaining them with hand cuffs and reading them there rights. They are not suppose to beat you while you are apprehended on the ground or worse case scenario kill you...Cops are not the judges , jury or executioner but these days they seem to be taking on all three of those roles.

18. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

I agree . but also think most of the population is overly sensitive if we showed on the news what we see on the gore site that relates to the war I'm pretty sure we would be having way more talks on how to end it . if we showed what happened to rapists and child molesters in prison getting raped beat then killed more of those sick people would be less enclned to act out those thoughts .if we showed cops shooting innocent dogs kids and people like they do on that site I feel cops would be having quite a big problem on their hands .It's just the same as anything were pretty much far removed from the reality of everything from the food we eat to just how regular life works

19. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Yes I agree with you about us being far from reality but the problem is who controls the news and media? The powers that be control it and they will only show us enough of it so that we can be desensitized by it and not enough that we would be willing to lay it all on the line and risk our lives to confront the powers that be.

20. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

True but understanding that it is controlled I suppose is at least in a step towards the right direction who know maybe one day the world might get back on track but for now we're stuck in a world were people trip on a dog tied up to a tree but that same person would walk past a homeless mother and her kids without a second thought really topsy turby kinda shit