1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hammonds' race horse haynes

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CHUVALOFAN, Apr 14, 2014.

1. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

My lil bit dog is a frisco/alligator/snooty dog, she's just a pup now so we'll see how she grows up. I like the way she acts as a pup though, she's a fearless lil thing.

2. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Ok mij 2 cents. dont be upset your asking me a legid question and il awnser it.
    Altho G Hammonds hase been useing Garner blood in the past , but as far as i know he has never used Frisco blood.. Garner and the bulldogs barn have been mixing up the two and iven used tight bred inbred blood of our strain of the alligator blood.

Im sure they are using it to up the gameness and durabilety level in these frisco dogs.. Same can be said about the Mayfield alligator crosses. it was a strenghtening for the mafield dogs but a weakening for the LK alligator strain. Now i dont have anything against garner blood but i dont like that Simba blood.
    To me thats the table spoon of shit in the bucket of ice cream. let me discribe it. If i feed it to you , you wil most likely ask for a seconds.
    But if you see me put that table spoon of shit in there and you taste the icecream im pretty sure you tast the shit. because you know its in there!!!!!!.
    I know that these dogs are based on a roughf cur. and i know the hammonds/ limey blood has been used to up that gameness level. But no matter how good that cross turnes out to be. i cant get over that fact that there is table spoon of shit in the bucket of icecream................

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I appreciate the honestly Limey. Some may get their feelings hurt because they hear something they don't like or don't agree with, but not I. Have you seen any of these crosses work with your own eyes Limey?

4. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

No feelings hurt here ;)

As they say to each their own. There are many a winning dog down from that ''pinch of shit'' though...

5. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

I understand the reasoning behind peoples dislike of simba. Fact is he produced very well and was one of the top producing dogs off frisco. His offspring are producing well also. I have no reason to get hurt feelings because I don't own any. Just speaking what I've seen and heard.

6. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

They fucked Simba up before that show, he was a lot more dog than many people get to see and produced well. I have one off Haystack thats a pretty cool little dog.

7. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Yes indeed they did..I wouldn't be scared to own one down from the simba stuff. That was a prime example of what happens when folks fuck up what was and could have been a really great dog.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

8. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

i dont think the alligator dogs are crossed for gameness. ive seen hailstone dogs on vhs and they were some of the most wild and crazy dogs ive seen. really wound. the garner dogs ive seen were laid back, mine almost to a fault. i think i read simba wasnt even really turned on. great analogy limey i just believe different.

9. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Glad you guys dont feel upset. I seen that Simba show(on tape) and i dont buy the ecscuse that they screwed him up. iven if they done al these things to him wat hase been said, the other dog was pressured from the start and was the underdog!!. he hung in there and when it was Simba,s first scrach to make in his life time he quit on al 4!!.. that thussend meen that he cant produce a bunsh of good dogs. but how ofther and how manny times can we acsept those consession breedings . sure we have it with the controversy of the old bullyson dog!!. and yes i have made breeding with one hell of a wel bred stone cold deaf bitch.. but at least her pedigree is 100%. im from the generation where Chinaman was bred out of CH rascal!!...

As for the Hailstone dogs HE was the ecseption rather then the rulle being and producing high strong dogs that are bred douwn from the Alligator line. and crazy high strong behavier has nothing to do being durable and game.... if i whant and ore are looking for that high end hard driving and smassing from the get go. i rather go for that old and rear inbred Turtle buster and that Gains Fargo blood. for a tottal out. but thats me im always a sucker for the non jumping band wagon stuff

10. keystone

keystone CH Dog

it was a strenghtening for the mafield dogs but a weakening for the LK alligator strain.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    not in your erea limey ...the other way around ...mayfielddogs topic its al about that

11. keystone

keystone CH Dog

it was a strenghtening for the mafield dogs but a weakening for the LK alligator strain.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    in your dream's lol

12. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

theres nothing wrong with the cross...tp,,an they can be ok,,just not as popular as other cross's.....lk ya say the turtlebuster/gaines/etc....all of it,, or do ya see what a few others like as-well....(lol)..it would make a nice dog...but ya know they can all lack something.....(interesting),,,,nice

13. keystone

keystone CH Dog

but thats me im always a sucker for the non jumping band wagon stuff
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    you should not put yourself down limey .....you one of the greatest ;)

14. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

15. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

I'm not sure why some people think Simba blood is some new trend and are calling it jumping on the bandwagon when others talk about it. Many a reputable dogman on both sides of the border have been working with this blood with great success for years now.

16. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

I respect all true dogmen in the game that through their hard work and breeding efforts are keeping our breed great. The beauty is we can agree to disagree and who was right and who was wrong can be found on the conformation circuit. I am very interested in a pup off Race horse haynes and perhaps pairing it with something a pup from Haystack...time will tell if this pans out.

17. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Bleubbull my feelings and upinion gose behond Simba being a roughf Cur!!. its the tought and man behind it as wel that makes me post wat i posted. For istance suks/ Garners Bisquit was sold to T garner for 30,000 usd. im sure at the cash dog place ore at my place(if i would sell a dog) he would have been a hell of a lot cheaper.
    Then the little fute i had with the BulldogBarn, and his way made me convince he was not a dogman nor a good breeder. NOTE this is my personal upinion out of my own ecsperiense with the man!!!!!. It made me diside back then to NOT send dogs to the BuldogBarn., in the end they got it years later tru King gator!!.. anyway thats a compleat diferend story

18. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Garner's Boblow is a prime example of what I am taking an interest in.

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [262306] :: D.B.R. & GOODFELLA'S SMILING BOBLOW

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

.....sorry lk ,,,i'm..talking about the turtle-b/gaines-fargo/etc...been a nice mix ,,,with what ya have...????..as ya know a-lot of good dog's back in the day had simaler backround(t-b..g-fargo)...but lacking a few things,that could be easely fixed with the right breeding....yes/no..????..on the other...don't know much/if any of simba/etc....but as saying to tp what he has,can be decent dog's.....and i for one would not pay any-where near 30'000..for any dog..unless he has a golden-dick and produces everytime a full %%%%...lol...

20. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...c-o-fan...nice dog....