1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hammonds' race horse haynes

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CHUVALOFAN, Apr 14, 2014.

1. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Simba was bred alot and produced??? It seems a couple generations removed produced better.The Simba Alligator cross seems to throw some monsters, they seem like they have similar styles that compliment eachother to prepetuate the freak these two lines are known to produce.It seems in some of these lines that freaks are more the norm and bottem end is the exception. As far as producing bottem the Frisco Lee Ling seemed to be solid,perhaps due the hybrid bolio
    would be my guess.Elmo 2s offspring are exceptional and he probably outproduced any frisco male including frisco.

2. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Talking about freaks??..I gues some people never heard of the Nelis rom x Tug rom and the ch Spike x Tug rom crosses. Ore the Hammonds andersons Tonka x Red Baron x Alligator crosses. these dogs had it al and had a 75% winning rate and from these 75% 75% showed to be ecseptional game dogs.. Tug when bred to eather Spike ore his son Nelis rom produced a total of 23 pups 21 where shown!!. when the Lk strain was crossed with the Hammonds Tonka red baron alligator strain in the likes of Terror x ch candy and magic x ch Candy the same results at the Tug producing cross qualities where there.

in total we talk about 3 breedings with tug and 3 breedings with candy aka Hammonds Black angle. these particulair strains that where used never ecseeded more then 25 dogs in tottal somtimes including pups.. Over the years these crosses when line and inbred produced more then 35 ch and a handfull of rom dogs >THATS producing<.. why do you think BB R s whanted the blood!?? and why do you think thse simba x alligator crosses do produce right now. And do you think its the simba blood brins that to the sirfis!!!!! i dont think so..
    My advice try to get some of the last remainens of the Tonka x red baron blood mixt into your Alligator blood and il take that 99 our of a 100x above anything els . ore some of that inbred LG Stompenato blood into your alligator dogs.. beter yet if you do happend to have these simba/ alligator crosses try to get as much gator blood in there in the future

Now im prety sure The Simba/frisco alligator cross might be a good one at first. But that has a lot to do with HYBRID VIGER. wich comes along with many a inbred outcross(meaning two inbred lines are used to outcross)
    But as soon as you start inbreeding ore line breeding them you wil loos that viger and that tea spoon of shit WIL come to the sirfis. Disreguard Type and coloration along with it and you wil breeding a dead end iven sooner.. dont belive my word on it just find out in the future.
    pictures are a million years apart( Spke on the left and on the chain pups on the right at 5 months old at the time now 8 months) pedigree of the pups http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=485094
    Pedigree of spike can be found in the background. Im pretty sure in these Simba/Alligator crosses you wil not have a good uniform out com. many a random type of dog and coloration will be presend.
    are al our dogs that uniform no. we need some cross type of dogs as wel. wil post a couple of pictures of the Crosses we made with Hammonds Dallota (Racehorshe Haines sister) and wil go on about breeding, and wil show you while Dallotta and Race horse Haines are the two purest bred Alligator dogs in the world(on paper) that Type and coloration selection breeding wil dominate iven these dogs when it comes douwn to putting a uniform stamp on these pups/dogs.

Attached Files:

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

purest of the alligator

Attached Files:

• pal.jpg
      pal.jpg
      File size:
      58.3 KB
      Views:
  4. bounty

bounty Big Dog

Hey Limey, what do you think will turn out better? Hammonds cross Heavy Eli or Hammonds Crossed with tight Banjo blood?
    Or the Banjo stuff crossed to the heavy Eli stuff?

5. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

6. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

where are the semi recent winners from the real tight dogs or the tonka rb cross? the cadence and tanner dogs looked nice to me.

7. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Bounty The Alligator/Rufus X BUllyson eli jr cross was the one that lifted both the alligator and Bully eli jr blood to a higher level.
    One of them was non other then CH Spike aka Hammonds Iron Joe. done bij G Hammonds on M carvers advice.. These where the dogs that realy put G hammonds on the map consirning start quality dogs. its a damm shame that its practicly imposible to get that Hall and longs CH Stomper blood today!!!!.
    some of it is presend in the LG dogs BUT these dogs have been random selected like a lot other strains. wich wil make the purefieng(type coloration performance) a tat more difeculd, but not inposible... Hammonds also crosed the Rufus blood out with the Stompenato blood with fantastic results in the past as wel..
    You can do alot of purefieng when you select on the Pheno typ of dogs your aiming for. but to awnser your question i would cross the alligator x Eli blood all day as wel. a pure Boudraux bitch x Alligator tru Race horse haines would be the hot ticket for you usa boys i shit you not... and you wil end up with these type of dog. From Spike to Nelis to Terror d his son the Magic dog and his son Stratos and his ofspring to show of a couple of dogs bred dounw the line. as you can see lots of the same traights in these dogs from the ""Root till the frute"".

Attached Files:

8. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Very well written.
    On a side note can anyone show winning examples of these dogs today and not 10 or more years ago...the Red Baron cross as well as others mentioned ?

9. STONEY

STONEY Pup

wow simba was fucked up still with the dex story....

10. Youse love them Hammonds Majic little buggers !!!!! good luck . HAHAHAHAHA

11. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

when you say hammonds took the alligator dogs to a higher level on what planet do you mean?? please name one dog that hammonds owned that was even equal in quality to those great n;;gger/a;igator dogs,, like ch alligator .tiger dan ,Sampson etc ,,lets talk ice cream

12. keystone

keystone CH Dog

limey 12 years ago you stated ..gary cleu lees concern breeding ...in the kitchen you did .
    because ...when you visit him .....on the search for new/more alligator looking dogs .
    not one of the 100 dogs ..who where standing behind the house ....not one looked like alligator/rufus ..
    (what happend in the meantime ? truh evryday we learn more )
    you tryed then to make us thinking ..that you where born with the understanding you had ...
    now this days(last 4 years ) .....its the whole day about gary lol
    at least you can answer the qeustion now ...from where is your understanding coming ? lol

13. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

in this time and eara that wil not happen!!!!. but belive me they are around....

14. keystone

keystone CH Dog

but belive me they are around....
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    you are not honest lol you proved that

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

limey what was the name of the bitch that lost from ch candy when she did the one for her championship??

16. bounty

bounty Big Dog

17. bounty

bounty Big Dog

Thanks Limey, I was always planning to do that anyway but will try a few different combo's and see what pops up.

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

limey what was the name of the bitch that lost from ch candy when she did the one for her championship??
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    and the referee was j/s right?

19. keystone

keystone CH Dog

My advice try to get some of the last remainens of the Tonka x red baron blood mixt into your Alligator blood and il take that 99 our of a 100x above anything els . ore some of that inbred LG Stompenato blood into your alligator dogs.. beter yet if you do happend to have these simba/ alligator crosses try to get as much gator blood in there in the future
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    he knows excektly what he wants.....hard working
    its hard because nobody ...can/should understand what he really wants lol