1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Happiest Day of My Life!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Yardboy, Jul 25, 2010.

1. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Congratulations! :)

2. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

You are right about that!

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

congrats man, she looks great

4. mindbender

mindbender Big Dog

Aint nothin better than the that first look at your new lil one. Congrats to you and Momma! She's beautiful!!!

5. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Thanks everybody. She is beautiful. Stole daddy's heart from the word go. Yeah Chef, the bulldogs are gonna get a little less attention while I raise me a yard girl but it will pay off. Daddy's gonna teach her to scoop poop hunt and fish early. I am really blessed. Thanks all.

6. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

that's all you're gonna be doing, even when she's screaming her head off at you ;)

7. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

congrat yardboy. i mean yardman lols

8. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

Congratulations!

9. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Congrats, buddy. Welcome the next generation.

10. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

congrats!!!

11. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Congradulations Homie she's Beautiful

12. fblb

fblb Top Dog

God damn, bud I don't know how I missed this thread...Big congrats to the new father, and mother. Beautiful baby girl you got there!!! Start honing your handgun skills now, lmao. Best wishes to y'all.

13. quinny

quinny Big Dog

That's the way! Congratulations to you and the missus! You must be stoked!

14. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

EXTREMELY!!!!!! Thanks for the compliments guys (and DD):D.........@fblb, yeah, but if she's too cute, I'll be in trouble.........the price of hollows anymore......DAMN!!!!!

15. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

:p the boys are right better start polishing them guns of yours, you are going to need em. Congrats to the new daddy!

16. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

She's got you wrapped around her little finger already don't she?

17. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Polish those guns real goood! If you think bulldogs can act up!? Wait until you're living with a 16yo female! I moved out when my sister was around that age, Never looked back! Now she's 25 and much easier to deal with;)

18. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

From the first breath man.......

19. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Can you post the parents peds? JK congratulations you have a hell of a job ahead of you. She's beautiful.

20. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Yeah, I'm kicked back right now in the rockin chair with lil pumkin fast asleep on my chest posting on some gamedog........life is good:)