1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Happy as happy can be.....

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by GCP82, May 26, 2013.

1. GCP82

GCP82 Pup

The only time I get peace!!!!! Lololol

Attached Files:

2. GCP82

GCP82 Pup

Milos new mate Dottie hiding in the background.

Attached Files:

3. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Nice mate what's that there chowing down on some people will say your mad for feeding bones together like that but mine eat together every night I don't think a strange dog could try it thou lol

4. GCP82

GCP82 Pup

I agree mickey, some dogs you just cant do it. Be mayhem eh...lol. We've always fed them together but keep a real close eye on them, always take bones off them now and again to show whos boss. There on beef bones there but just got loadsa snouts and two full pigs heads For later!!!! Pmsl.... £2 a pop... cant be bad eh. Milo always pinches her bones but dont think thatll last for long... shes already 22kg at 7 months and aint one or bein pushed around.. lol. Hope your having a good wkend pal, hows the pups doin?? Gaz.

5. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

very nice pictures. Thank you for putting them up for us to see. They look happy! keep up the good work!