1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hard Head (SHIT!)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Colossus, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

I hate being noticed all the time... oh well... always knew i didn't like them hippos.

2. fblb

fblb Top Dog

It is not the same as an APBT...good to see we got "APBT people" justifying Am Bullies. What exactly is your definition of a "good dog"? If you are talking about a companion or house dog then...shit....you could get one of those out of the pound or from someones accidental mutt oops litter or even possibly one of the 100+ breeds that were created for that specific purpose. We don't need people twisting the APBT up with mastiff breeds, and other bullshit so they can have a companion dog with a low stature, and massive head. Good for what? Is it to compensate for their ever shrinking penis?

3. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

wow..........................................................................

4. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

why should it matter to you or me what someone else owns? what makes a shitbred apbt better than a bully? nothing..just because a dog aint game it aint shit? come on bro...i would never own an american bully, there not my thing, but i dont wake up every morning thinking "damn i gotta find a way to hate on bullies today"...if your talking about hating on the bully because its a mixed apbt breed then why dont i see people hating on lee robinsons bandogges? be real here. His dogs are APBT X Mastiff...what makes that any better..give me a good reason and ill leave this thread alone.

5. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

THANK YOU as you and crazyk9 seem to agree

How the fuck did this turn into a bash with my dog just because I don't believe in the am bully breed on a GAME DOG site wow wtf

6. fblb

fblb Top Dog

I don't like his either to be perfectly honest on about the same level to me....aside from one small thing, He breeds his mutts for performance, and not for pathetic conformation, cash, gangster image, and color. Also I don't really care what someone else owns, but since this thread was made I figured it would be ok that I voice my opinion...nice thing about a public forum.

7. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

EXACTLY...thats the only thing differenctiang HIS abpt X mastiff dogs and 99.9% of the ambully apbt X mastiff dogs out there. But like ive said before, their fucking owners are a joke and that gangsta shit needs to stop, their as soft as a limp dick.

JOEY- I NEVER bashed your dog, i said the same thing about yours as i did about mine..both unpaperd dogs so me and you dont know what are dogs really are, we might think we have apbt but we could very well be feeding bullies. Its a FACT. Theres no need to take it all personal.

8. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

winner!!!!!!!!!!!

9. fblb

fblb Top Dog

LMAO, Good one Yardboy.

10. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

lol..i knew i had that one comin

11. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Thats one hell of a big ass difference right there.People have ben breeding apbt crossed ban dogs for farm work etc for as long as there has ben an apbt to speek of. As long as the the dogs are working I.E. have a purpious , and are not being toted as apbt's I see nothing wrong with it. Just dont wanna feed one.

12. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

If it won't hunt it's useless to me. This is why I love beagals, German short hairs, coon hounds, terriers, ect..........I personally have no need for a pet/companion. I have a wife for that. She's meaner than the dogs......bites much harder......and then there's those "other things" that dogs just can't do (or shouldn't do for them peanut butter spreaders) I personally believe all things should have a purpose and serve that purpose. Bullies don't have a purpose. Bred to be short with a big head:rolleyes: I guess the only purpose they could possibly serve is to stroke some pussy's ego and make him feel hard.

13. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Viegas,

What percent of Bully breeders do you think are calling their dogs pits and selling them as pits?

The only time I see the term "Am Bully" thrown around is on these forums, nowhere else, especially in the real world. Now imagine being an Old Timey and watching this crap, it makes you want to pull your hair out.

14. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

I just think she is being hypocritical. Please explain how your dog is any better you own a mutt correct me if I'm wrong?
    I dislike the breed myself but I hate when ppl get so gung hoe on shit and don't look in the mirror.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010
  15. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Also when they die you can get them stuffed, and they make a hell of a coffee table or ottoman, lol.

16. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that was almost as good as the "my hipos fatter than youres" song

17. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

you tell me you obviously know what my dog is more then I do

18. fblb

fblb Top Dog

JZ, you are gonna have to get a thicker hide on you...if that shit bothers you that much you might want to think about not posting. Not trying to be rude just giving you a heads up, you should know it by now.

19. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I never said my dog was papered nor did I say she is game or game bred, so I said she is an apbt what do you want me to say she is a dalmatian mix? I say she is an un papered apbt meaning I admit that I don't know what she really is but as far as I am concerned she resembles more of an apbt then anything else if that's so wrong then lord have mercy on me. What bothers me and what I took personal was the fact that someone would compare her to something she obviously is far from being which is an obvious big headed, blue over sized, overweight am bully or am I looking at her incorrectly when that's what bullies were bred for are looks not performance and saying she isn't better then them.

20. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

RELAX.....your getting all worked up about nothing. No one is taking shots at you but you have to realize what you just said. Your talking about LOOKS. My dog LOOKS like an apbt but that means NOTHING. Ive seen some bullies, matter fact people have posted pics on this site of bullies that looks like a conditoned apbt, 55lbs max! it means nothing. As far as im concerned, my dog aint no better than a bully until he proves me otherwise(which for now hes too young to do so). If im able to talk about my dog like that i dont see what the need is for you to feel offended.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.