1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hard Head (SHIT!)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Colossus, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

well it's nice to know the thread has turned into something about my dog for those who decided to start talking about my dog, it's called PM I am just going to let it go now..............

2. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

A good person on the forums owns this gorgeous pup....
    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4106/4836421818_eedfd0f957_z.jpg
    [​IMG]

A BULLY, oh my... And obvious big headed, blue, oversized, FAT, bully.. yeah.

I am NOT putting down your dog, but you just said she's nowhere close to a bully.. yet she's just as 'bully' looking than the American Bully above.
    [​IMG]

If you're going off looks, calling her an APBT...

If she is unpapered, how can you call her an APBT? See, that is why people calling bullies APBTs irks me, they're not. And you calling he an APBT, not an APBT mix, is the same. God help you is she was BLUE, the dreaded BLUE :lol:

I am not putting her down, I'm sure she's a great dog. But you are one of the main people here calling American Bullies bred any way trash but saying your own is an APBT going off looks and I suppose temperament.. ? I haven't followed all of your postings.

And as I said, the only way to improve this 'irk' of bullies being called APBTs is to educate at every chance. I even post on freaking aquatic forums educating on the different breeds labeled pit bull.

This little dog here, 35+ pounds of spunk, I dare to call an APBT MIX. Because she's a mutt, for all I know she's a lean SBT mix, she's unpapered.

[​IMG]

3. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

THANK YOU...i was looking for a good photo to use and thats the perfect example of an apbt looking bully, you helped make my point. thats a good looker btw.

4. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I have some more pictures for you of my "am bully" lmao I must be blind to think she is not closer to looking more like that bully up there
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

your dogs pretty..as far as that blue dog he posted, that is hands down the best looking blue ive ever seen.

6. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

OK my two cents

If it aint Pit it aint Shit

Ambully no Pit... Aint shit...

That's a disturbingly ugly blue dog... Overly lippy and obvviously mixed...

Dawgs; if any owned a game apbt (P fot Pit) you know there is no second best that closely compares... Bullies arent Pits there like mastiff's and most are not bred as papered...

Joey and Zoey your dog is beautiful and love it... If it passes away please buy a gamebred pit... and come back and tell us what u think.

7. My dog is registered as an APBT, obviously he is not, he is an Ambully, and although he is not perfect (a bit lippy with an ever so slightly high backend) he is a damn good looking dog and I love him very much, I am SO happy looks from his background did not come through, some of those dogs in this ped http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=267425are hideous.

See? He doesn't look too bad :)....I have never done any work with this dog, he is a house dog that loves his spring pole when he is outside and I am working in the yard
    [​IMG]

And the dog above, that collar looks retarded, I am used to seeing those on 120lb Mastiff Ambully mix mutts, does not look right on that dog. I would lose it and get a nice collar. Just my .02

8. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

This is my house dog... Blue my wife love's...
    It's alot prettier than the garbage up top and ADBA pointed no UKC garbage
    TNT (wouldnt call him game)

And i wont even walk him... Too embrarassed lol... Ok I walk him but not far

And he doesnt keep up with me after 3rd mile during morning runs

[​IMG]

And he's a pretty dog... Lot's of drive and plays with the kids (but not as good as my Gamebred's)

I dont even go on vacation without them... Bruce (Blue) goes to Kennel

Own a true APBT then tell us if they compare.

and for your viewing pleasure... All the way from the the first page of thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRxV3soGOwI&feature=player_embedded#!

9. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

[​IMG]

Dont take this personal AprilArchambeau wow I wouldnt brag about the way this dog looks.
    :nono::nono::nono::nono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lolbangtable::lolbangtable::lolbangtable::cuss::cuss::cuss::madwife::madwife::madwife::banghead::banghead:
    Please dont get mad...

10. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

<table border="0" cellpadding="2"><tbody><tr></tr><tr><td>[​IMG]</td> <td align="left" valign="bottom">
    OWNER: APRIL ARCHAMBEAU
    REGISTRATION #: P607-171
    SEX: MALE
    COLOR: BLUE
    CHAINWEIGHT: 45 LBS
    BIRTHDATE: 2009-05-04
    POSTED: 2010-02-17
    LAST MODIFIED: 2010-04-15
    PEDIGREE HAS BEEN SEEN: 290 TIMES

:D
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::0057::lolbangtable::rofl:JMO
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

11. Haha shutup :P. I don't take it personally at all. I am happy with his body, he is built very well, his ears give him great personality, he is just too lippy, but cannot do anything about that ya know?

12. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

I can't stand those bat ears(on any dog really)

13. I don't mind them so much, they aren't like that all of the time anyways, it was just one of those moments, I was going to crop them but they changed so much and by the time I was going to do it, it was too late. We had no clue how they would end up.

14. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Yea some like em some dont

I just hate them for whatever reason lol. Atleast he is built nice:)

15. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

You're alright with me... Not like my opinion matter's but I respect a good sport.

16. Everyone's opinions matter :). We are on a forum, everyone is entitled to their opinion, I love his personality more than his face but that is quite alright ;-)

17. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Here's my opinion.........just because a dog doesn't have papers it's a mix bred am bully???!!!! LMAO @ stupid shit!!!!! Got news for y'all, many many REAL DOGGERS quit registering their shit along time ago. I just bought two dogs without papers. Papers ain't good for shit unless you wanna go to a show or wipe your ass!!!! And just cause you got papers don't mean shit neither, y'all should know this. Truth is you don't have the right to tell her her dog ain't an apbt anymore than she has a right to say that it is.

And as far as the ears go, I love me some good haymaker dogs with their crazy lookin bat ears. Ears dont make a shit bit of diffdrence, hell some people even cut em off
    [​IMG]

18. baconffa

baconffa Pup

yard boy couldnt agree more

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

theyre good for rollin up too YB!

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

de ja vu!!! :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.