1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hardcore Kennel's Ch Tek-9

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by KuyaJames33, Dec 25, 2007.

1. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

2. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

3. chbk

chbk Big Dog

4. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Super looking dog

5. mtm322

mtm322 Pup

hear he is a good one.

6. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

This is a old report from a old magazine (Pre 1976) that came from overseas..

"..HC's Tech 9 v OC's Chipper M42 The Professor
    Tech 9 is off HC's Bossman x HC's GrCh Nine Millie..H&C by the Leprechaun,comes in at 43.5
    DaRide is handling Chipper,a Rascal bred dog conditioned by OC,comes in at 43
    The professor orders release and both start off pretty good swapping it out hard..Chipper is on the muzzle and Tech is trying to take a shoulder out..HC's dog is driving for the chest and throat while Chipper clings to the face feeling him out..Luckily for Tech Chipper cant keep his hold for long..At the :20 mark the scene changes as Tech gets into the stifle making Chipper limp..At :30 a turn is called on Chipper,and he looks to be worn out on his scratch..Tech is now allowed to go and shoots straight for the stifle..A handle is made at :47 and Tech 9 goes hard for his first..next time up Chipper stand the line making Tech 9 a 1xw in :47.."

7. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I've seen a few dogs off Tech9 and I wasnt impressed. Could have just been a few bad days though...who knows.

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Anyone know about his production?

9. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Saw one with a lot of hype and I was not impressed but others who have seen more can answer the question better.

10. Indyred

Indyred Pup

Hardcore put many good one's on the ground. Tek-9 comes down off Mystic who many regard as their best producing stud. Tek-9 produce 2XW Tito who lost in bid for championship to GRCH Homer Balboa. I would breed to a dog off the line, for what I have seen they have everything. Back in the day if I looked across the box and seen Benny handling one of their hounds it was definitely going to be a rough night.

11. Xman

Xman Banned

Yep.. Hardcore stuff won't be a walk in da park if you on da other side..

12. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

If anyone could pm me contact info and location of the dog i'd appreciate it

13. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

Word on the street is that he isn't open to the public and will be bred to their dogs only from here on out, but you know how people talk.

14. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Never seen one i liked that wasnt owned by HC. I attest that to their ability to shape a hound correctly.. They just dont look the same in other hands. I think Redman was their best producer, he went ROM in like 3 breedings before he ran off into the sunset.

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

that a helluva way to loose a good dog to.

16. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

That sucked major ass, he was a bad ass hound as well. Was all around damn good dog, plus it fucked up the meeting with Ch Tyrone who some have said that was the best all around dog they ever seen.

17. Indyred

Indyred Pup

I own a hound down off Mystic the most atheletic hound I have ever owned. I think that is why HC loved the line great blend of mouth, wind, athletic ability, gameness, and they produce well. I will say HC Benny could condition one like no other. I wish I would have spent more time with him when I had the opportunity.

18. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

What happened with redman?

19. shaman

shaman Big Dog

tek-9 was / is the real deal, knew his conditioner who also did his mother 9 mile millie

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

happened just like Rock said.