1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

harness

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by buddylee04, May 24, 2005.

1. buddylee04

buddylee04 Banned

where is the best place to order a harness from that are nice and well built

2. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

try crossfire hes got collers and i think harnesses 2

3. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I bought a harness from Alaskan Dream Dog Equipment at the Tri-State PitBull show in NJ. The lady who makes them is very nice to deal with and makes a great product. Im very happy with my harness. She makes them in all different colors. The camouflage pattern was really cool. Here is the web site:
    http://www.geocities.com/alaskandreamdec/harnesses.htm

4. phez718

phez718 Pup

Missy does have some nice equipment, I purchased a drag sled from her at the Woodstown show.

Not sure whether the original poster meant weight pull harness or walking harness...but Acme Kennels makes some nice leather walking harnesses.

Acme Kennels

5. EliDogs

EliDogs Pup

Depends on what type of harness you want, if you meant for weight pull this is where i got mine from... www.harnessesbycarol.com

6. buddylee04

buddylee04 Banned

im lookin for both weight pull and good walking harness thank you

7. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I got the drag sled from her too at Woodstown!