1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Harness

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Big Papa, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

any one know where i can buy a weight pulling harness and a black spike harness????

2. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

that's deffinetly the way to go the warranty says it all

3. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

ok thanks i'll try that link out

4. www.thecyberdogusa.com

expect to drop a roll on one of the spiked harnesses, but they are very good quality...

5. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

6. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

thank you guys i like it

7. The Pittz

The Pittz Pup

8. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

ty pittz those were the spikes i was looking for and also ty everybody for the gfreat websites

9. go to pulldoggies.com or harnessesbycarol.com

10. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

11. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

IMHO its overpriced and I dont know anyone with them, so I wouldnt trust them to my dog. If you want a cheap leather collar go to a Farm and Fleet and get a leather cow collar(they make them in double ply nylon too). They look great (after they get broke in, before that they look terrible, but it takes maybe 2 days for it to get looking good), they come pre-made with heavy duty bulldog-tested hardware, and for 8 bucks and 2 minutes of measuring your dogs neck and cutting down to size you have a bulletproof collar. I haven't had a problem with one yet, and out of everyone I know who has used them not a single dog has got loose from one. It will tend to soften up and stretch so keep a close eye on it and adjust the sizing accordingly for the first month and routinely after that.:D

12. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

Thanks for the info 14rock. Farm and Fleet? That a store? lol.

13. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Check out http://obriensk9supply.com/ for any Collars or Harness' they sell great stuff.I ordered some collars from them and am very satisfied with there craftsmanship.Anything breaks they replace it for you.

cutt likes this.
  14. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Yeah, dont have one in your area? Mmm....actually it might be a mainly midwest store (we have on in every town with over 5,000 people,lol)......its just a "man mall" as we call it. Try searching out a comparable livestock feed store......as it was just technically called a ''cow collar"......they are right next to the big brass cow bells ROFL:D

15. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

haha thats true its more in the midwest