1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Have you seen This ?!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Mextra, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bq5EvQKdoAw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bq5EvQKdoAw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Didnt think id see a movie like this . The whole this is on Youtube if you wanna see it

2. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

I don't think it is all on youtube.

3. The movie is on Showtime this month. Jason Patric and Sam Sheppard are in it. It is far from believeable. The movie is well done though.

4. Jelet

Jelet Banned

old movie is old. learn to use the search button on the forums before posting things like this, and then bump that thread etc.

(post contains spoilers. dont scroll down if u dont want to be spoiled)

I saw the movie a while ago. It was slightly entertaining. Decent film. But the movie is pure hollywood. Lots of BS stuff in it. Like when the guy started to condition his dog for the fights with drag weights and jogging. Then all of a sudden, it started to act all vicious to other animals. (The movie implied that in the dogs training--- conditioning--- this will make the dog vicious because it jogs or drags weight...)

And the guy at the end was forced to fight his dog at gun point or he would get killed. And his opponent's dog was over the match weight. But it was a movie, not a documentary . so what can i expect.

I liked it. But disliked the bsness in the movie :[

5. At least that had some element of truth to it. What about the peeling of the skin on the dogs back to win a bet? That was Hollywood at its best.

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i have GOT to see this movie, showtime THIS month huh?

7. Yes. I saw it again at the begining of this month. It is worth watching.

8. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

What is the title of this movie

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

walker payne, its on its way being shipped!

10. popper

popper CH Dog

im recording it now on the DVr..... the info says " A man must make heartbreaking choices to save his daughters"

11. AGame

AGame CH Dog

LWG u wasted your money LOL i have it on my pc if anyone wants me to send it to them shoot me your email

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

its all good i paid $3 bucks for it used on ebay! post the link id like to watch it, im sure im not the only one.

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

so whats up is there any other dogfighting movies out there or what? lol

14. venom

venom Top Dog

I got the movie, I think it was alright at best.

I think with that story line, I could of did a lot better producing and directing this movie. Bad camera angles, no real suspense, the parts that I think were suppose to be sad weren't sad at all. I could've won some Oscars.

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol............

16. venom

venom Top Dog

You'll see what I mean.
    They need a movie that shows the sport from a different angle.

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

white fang? lol

18. AGame

AGame CH Dog

i searched the link for like 3 hours or more and could not find a link to watch it in streaming format so i downloaded it through torrent

19. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

I watched the movie. Rented it for $3 on Amazon. Its amazing what you can do online nowadays. Whatever happened to VHS'. The movie was alright, good storyline.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2010
  20. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

Corniest bunch of bull shit I've ever seen. And that's just the first 30 secs of the clip.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2010