1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello!!!! from DC!!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chrisbo, Oct 10, 2011.

1. chrisbo

chrisbo Banned

Hello I'm from dc I'm new to the whole game dog atmosphere.. I recently paid 2400 bucks (plus shipping, etc) for two pups from Tom Garner a male from (ch dynomite x black yoko 2) And a female from ( bobby peru x mj) The thing that's bothering me is that I'm hearing a lot bad stuff about the guy now that I've joined this site.. Mostly is the hanging of the papers ...the funny thing is I'm starting to think my pups are from the same damn litter lol!!! I hope not but I can only respect what the man says ...what I should've done is took my lazy behind down the road to see him myself ..but o well at leaste they are pretty healthy and good looking pups.... Anybody who have any stories about Mr Garner hanging papers on any dog can you please share it with me.... Also I would really like to know of how did ch bobby peru and ch dynomite become ch because I couldn't find anything about them....thanks

2. Call tg and ask

3. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

most seem very happy with his dogs. you got two healthy pups from him you should be happy.

4. whts good homie im up on new hampshire ave white oak im from nc about a hour from tg but i wanted to know the same thing bout ch dynomite and bobby peru i could not find it either but i were looking for guys up here with dogs hard to find them u know but im with the grch mayday stuff i just got one hes 4 months now bout to go up to pittsburgh pa and pick up another one but hopefully we can get up i be up in nw but my homie just got put in so u know how that go

5. chrisbo

chrisbo Banned

yeah I no we most def need to get up pm me your number and I'm hit you..... I also got two more pups on the way from bulldog-country-kennel another male and female... But yeah we need to most def link up

6. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

im impressed with what i got from him of rebel yell n ling. im also happy with th frisco n yoko bitch i got from him

7. chrisbo

chrisbo Banned

How old are they? can you send some pics of them

8. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

Would like to extend a welcome chrisbo.

Congrats on your recent aquisition. Regarding your question about TG: there are many threads that revolve on the issue in this forum and the best thing that you could do in this case is use the research tool so that you may become acquainted with its utility. One recent thread that concerns this same question is Garner, and other questions. I guarantee that you can spend days on end reading threads with stories about TG and many of your issues, concerns, and questions could be answered in this manner

Good Luck.