1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vagosmc, Aug 7, 2008.

1. vagosmc

vagosmc Pup

HI FOLKS ,I M VAGOSMC. I HAVE BEEN GONE SINCE NOV 05 .THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA DECIDED TO GIVE ME AN EXTENDED VACATION .I WAS NOT ON THIS SITE , BUT I WAS A MEMBER OF GAMEDOG ELITE. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH MY FRIENDS FROM THAT SITE (GR. CH. JEFF,CRASH etc...)MY USER NAME ON THAT SITE WAS " CALVAGO " .IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT .I AM FROM SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA,LOVE GAMEDOGS,GAME ROOSTERS and HARLEYS !!!! I REALLY AM ANXIOUS TO GET BACK IN THE SWING OF THINKS .

2. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Sup Bro. Welcome back. Hope you stay out here this time. YIS, DJ.

3. vagosmc

vagosmc Pup

Thank You Bullyson Damn Sure Gonna Do My Best To Stay Out.think I Gave Prison Enough Of My Life I Spent Over Half My Life There.i Am Allready Gratefull To This Site Cause I Was Able To Get Back In Touch With My Old Freind Crash Thru This Site .:d