1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

HELP! Skin problem

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by lehd, Oct 3, 2004.

1. lehd

lehd Pup

my pup has spots on his body tiny red spots, i think its an allergy caused by his previous food, can anyone help me, any suggestions on how to solve my problems!

any suggestions will gladly be accepted.

2. Marty

Marty Guest

Try going here hope it help's http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2124
    ;)

3. dustin

dustin Pup

we just took damien into the vet and he had red bumpy spots and it turns out it was a staff (sp?) infection. gave us some shampoo and some anti-biodics and it's starting to clear up.

4. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

One of my dogs has the same problem he has tiny red/pink spots all over his belly; You can't feel them it's like a rash his whole belly looks pink.

5. Roland64

Roland64 Pup

My pup had those same red spots, and I took him to the vet. They put him on antibioitics for a week, thinking it might be dydactic (I think) mange,but that didn't help. I took him back a week after his antibiotics ran out, and another vet saw him, she immediately knew what it was. He had a skin infection common in pups, she gave me a two week supply of antibiotics, and by the 12th day the spots were gone, and haven't came back. Hope this helps. Wish I could remember the exact term she used, but just ask your vet about it.