1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

help?????

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by kensloft, Aug 12, 2005.

1. kensloft

kensloft Big Dog

Read what happened. I am a responsible owner. Facing the music without adequate representation generally means that you are convicted. This is not going to go away but I am not in the position to take on the establishment.

I am not about to trust that people will do the right thing. There is no music to face that is of my making. Never mind telling me to do the right thing. Platitudes don't count. Read what happened. Then comment. The letter is to the dog control officer which is being sent to him. I am not letting it go away. I am making sure that my dog is not going to suffer any abuse at the hands of certain people. Your rationale tells me that we should hand over all jews to the nazis.

2. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Your rationale tells me that we should hand over all jews to the nazis

well yeah but that has nothing to do with your dog...you cant run forever they will eventually catch up and itll be worse for you...

3. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

I suppose that if I didn't have so many responsibilities holding me down, I might be inclined to run myself. The courtroom doesn't give much favor to this breed:( Most of the time it's PITBULL=VICIOUS DOG. If such a scenario were to happen here in Washington State, the dog would most likely be deemed "dangerous," requiring all sorts of restrictions and a hellacious insurance policy, not to mention the ungodly amount of fines imposed. Of course, that would all depend on the locale in which it occurred; there are a number of active bans within the state. I've learned over the years not to get too comfortable in one place.

4. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

dont make sense to me

5. kensloft

kensloft Big Dog

I have no intentioin of running but I do have an intentiion of saving my friend. They are the only animal that is listed as vicioius by name, The person that was hurt was a government employee, hence, his word is gospel and the word from me will be discussed at the court level after paying them hefty amounts of cash (which I don't have). Just moved here and am in and out of work. Any money taken would have left me on the street unable to pay my rent.

Are city employees allowed to peek in windows? There were doors downstaires in the house that were closed. What gives them the right to peek into and enter open doors?

6. kensloft

kensloft Big Dog

I had a lot of possessions that could have tied me down but they can be replaced. Zeus can't be replaced.

I felt as if I was being pressured by Barney Fife and Andy Griffith was out on a fishing trip due to be back the day after the execution. May sound a little hokey but you had to be there to appreciate what was going on there.

I've attempted to get in touch with the animal control officer twice. Both times he was out of the office. I told him (on his voice mail) that I would mail my letter to him because I didn't want everybody and their cousin in on the know of what happened that afternoon. I had originally sent it by email to an address I was given but when it was returned I decided that mailing it was the best thing to do.

I'll keep you posted as things evolve. Zeus was provoked by this boneheaded snooper cum voyeur. He was caught by his own actions. Small town, small minds, closing of ranks is the way of life for the bureaucrats.

Still truckin'

7. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

I would've run too. He was obviously protecting you even though the tooth hitting the arm is fishy. I think he may have attempted to bite him but was unsure about the act and ended it short, thus only leaving one tooth mark. If the dog was viscous and intended to attack this guy the guy would of had a lot more than one tooth mark. If it would of been a shepherd or lab the guy probably wouldn't act on it. Have you heard anything from him? Is there a court date? I wouldn't pursue this unless they came after you.

8. kensloft

kensloft Big Dog

It could be that he didn't fully bite the guy. The closest that I could come up with was that he impaled himself on the tooth otherwise there would have been some nasty looking holes in the dude. I didn't look for the other fang mark on the otherside of the arm because there was no blood to be seen. The point is that the arm was moving down towards Zeus and that motion could have provoked him if he were hit on the snout and there were a number of motions in his dirertion. As if to be brushing or wanting to brush the dog off of him. It can't just sit there. It'll take time but it will get done.

Zeus was described a couple of weeks ago as being gentle with other dogs. His dog, a female was timid in meeting new dogs such that when Zeus approached her he was very gentle and they are friends now.

I am not wanted by the RCMP. This I found out the other night when there was a check being put on me through customs Canada. I sure am glad that I live in Canada with these guys in charge of the border. Not being facetious. They are really good people.

It is up to the animal control guys because the guy did walk into an open door into someone's home without any notification at all. You should go to the closed exterior doors in the house and not the open exterior doors. Whatever it can't just lay there because there is too much at stake such as not have people thinking that Zeus has run out on his comeuppance for the deed of biting an intruder that was provoking him by not remaining still while shaking his arm at his face until I arrived.

People have told me that the animal control people haven't been bye since that day. Nonetheless, why should my life and business, as well as his life, be made to suffer because this guy broke the laws of social standards which I am being made to pay for by not being where I am supposed to be. Phoning is hard to do because I no longer have one and have to rely on friends to place calls.

It'll be resolved.

9. pulldoginks

pulldoginks Banned

where are you from and good luck

10. kensloft

kensloft Big Dog

I'm from Ontario but left prior to the legislation against pit bulls and moved to British Cloumbia. What a long strange trip it is (to paraphrase the Grateful Dead) turning out to be. Thanks for the encouragement. I am beginning to settle down and am now beginning to focus on the bonehead that entered into the house without permission.
    I am beginning to look at lawyers as well as getting ready to let the politicians know that they are in for a fight with their obtrusive techniques of interviewing people in their region. The guy seems to be some form of voyeur(?)

Anyways, as I go along I'll send the results to this site to keep everyone informed about how the battle rages.

11. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

Good luck with all of that....

12. kensloft

kensloft Big Dog

Zeus is happy in his new home. It has been a heck of a struggle but he is alive and well. Forgot what is was like living underground but I'm glad it's there. Will be getting back on the Internet soon. All the material stuff is coming together

The by-law officer that was bitten (I could see the jerk impaling himself on Zeus's tooth) was the enforcing by-law dude that did the enforcing, according to local lore, so he came with an attitude. The first question out of their mischievious mouths were about the fear of rabies. Will have time in the near future to elaborate as things continue to come together.

Later.

Thanks.

I do care about pit bulls.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2006
  13. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Maybe you said it, but why was this guy coming around in the first place?

14. kensloft

kensloft Big Dog

The owner had just bought the place a year earlier and there were piles of stuff that were around. There is a limit to the number of people that could live in a place and he was enforcing that aspect of the by-laws.

15. kensloft

kensloft Big Dog

I am back on line and I am pursuing legal recourse to this awkward situation. Five months of hell but Zeus is well and I am beginning to put money in the bank for legal work. A few more months(5-6) and I will have enough to make them pay for their transgressions.

I will no longer be rushed in writing to the site so my thoughts will be a little fuller and detailed. I want to thank everyone for their support because it did help.

The fact that they were worried about rabies was a ruse for them to be able to euthenize him so that they could check his brain for signs of rabies. Kill dogs to hide their sins. What a bunch of garbage.

16. PA_Pit

PA_Pit Pup

None of this makes sence. So I am only going to say if the dog bit then he should be put down.

17. kensloft

kensloft Big Dog

If an aggressive stranger walks into your house through an open door, unannounced, then your dog should... ?

18. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I just went back & read & reread what you had written about the incident. It seems this guy was walking towards you & made a downward swing with his arm & then "poof", a puncture appeared. One, do you know how much force a human must apply to impale himslef upon a dog's teeth? And two, I wasn't there, but from your description is sounds like you were afraid but the guy was not physically harming you, just moving when your dog attacked. What if it had been a friend rushing in frantically b/c something bad had happened? Are you 100% positive the friend would'nt have been bitten as well?

As for what he was doing in your home, none of us know & I'm pretty sure none of us will ever know.

19. kensloft

kensloft Big Dog

The person who had bought the house was new to the regioin and the staff in the housing were investigating the number of people that were living in the house. Just a bureaucrat's way of sticking their noses into private property.

No I don't know how much force is required to puncture the skin with a pointed object? Do you?

Without hyperbole I wouldn't be able to say that I am a 1000% sure that they (friends) wouldn't have been bitten. This guy has more friends than I can count.

No one has the right to walk through an open door on the second floor without permission from the people who's home it is that they are invading. My guess is that the voyeur got more than he bargained for in this episode.

It is by no means finished. It's a long road and the end is still not in sight but it is being pursued. The next step is to make sure that every elected official and officer of the region is made aware of the facts surrounding this man's behaviour. I'm sure that I am not the only one that this man has tresspassed upon in the alleged pursuit of nefarious individuals that would have too many people living in a house. The household was legally entitled to all who lived there.