1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Here do learn more about my favorite dogs

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by puff, Jun 14, 2023.

1. puff

puff Pup

Hey, long time fan of this forum (nearly a decade). Figured I would finally join in get in on the fun.
    Happy to be here.

F.W.K. likes this.
  2. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome. Join in. Lots to learn here.

On occasion you may have to wade through a shit show, but even in the shit shows, there are learnable things.

S

puff likes this.
  3. puff

puff Pup

Thanks man, I'll keep that in mind.

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Welcome!

5. No, Tosa's aren't game and yes, if you cross a Bulldog with a Mastif you will lose gameness, and yes, Zebo is one of the best to ever look through a collar.....

6. jevpet

jevpet Banned

Navigate through our user-friendly interface to discover valuable insights, connect with fellow APBT enthusiasts, and learn from experts in the field. Whether you're seeking Husbandry perfection or seeking advice on holistic pet care, our site is designed to be your trusted companion on your journey as a APBT owner and fancier.

Welcome to Game-dog!

7. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Welcome!

8. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I adjusted it a tad. Lol. #:-S:))

9. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome.

S