1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hey People !!!

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by PurePit19, Mar 23, 2010.

1. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

You people on this forum have kept me sane since i joined. I'm pretty sure i would've committed a few murderous acts if you guys didnt occupy my time on some very stressful times. So as a result, i wanted to share some pictures of my first dogs. Some of my very first dogs, and i'll try to keep updating the pictures as i find pics of my older dogs. These dogs were all close to my heart. LOL
    <TABLE style="MARGIN: 5px; WIDTH: 158px; FLOAT: left; HEIGHT: 162px" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=smallfont vAlign=center align=middle>[​IMG]
    Moderated

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="MARGIN: 5px; WIDTH: 158px; FLOAT: left; HEIGHT: 162px" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=smallfont vAlign=center align=middle>[​IMG]
    Moderated

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="MARGIN: 5px; WIDTH: 158px; FLOAT: left; HEIGHT: 162px" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=smallfont vAlign=center align=middle>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. spk1

spk1 Pup

hey wuzzup. I am new here and tryin to make mates and join groupsd. can ya show me around??
    [​IMG] :D:dogtongue:

3. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Boy that Ch.Soldier dog was a good dog. Only if we could turn back the hands of time and know then what we know now. One of the pups off Homegirl I'm gonna name Soldier. Shit man time flies 1998 seems like yesterday.

4. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Yea, I miss him! If he threw dogs half as good as he was, you'd never lose. That pic is from 98, I'm tryin to find the one from 96 when we just bought him from hardy. Lol, he looked like shit though.