1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sexyme, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

shhhhhh don't tell shon, he'll make us behave..... hehehe

now marty you can tell, he better be wearing some cowboy boots and chaps......

2. Attila

Attila Guest

Ah hell I like it rough. High heels ya put em on and bring it on. lol that is funny.

When the cat leaves the house the mice play.

3. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

oooh, I like where this is goin, lol. You gonna be on the bus? I'll save ya a spot right next to me ;)

4. sexyme

sexyme Banned

you sound like you know from experiance, who are those people

5. Attila

Attila Guest

They own the site. The administration. Sssshhh they will be watching us now.[​IMG]

6. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

yeah shhhhh don't tell the baby sitters

7. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

It's Attila! Even I have thought about whacking his a$$! I think CB could be mastered with ease... [​IMG] I'm only up for the ride if I can bring the chocolate syrup! Maybe some strawberries too...

8. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Security! Security! What the hell is going on here?
    That's it, I'm going to get the hose. :p

Welcome, sexyme. These guys are actually really super knowledgeable, and as you can see, lots of fun. You sure threw a spicy curveball at 'em, though. I'm clowning at all the panting going on.

BTW- I'm also a little bit, only 5 feet/98 lbs. I train horses for a living as well. Size doesn't matter, it's how you handle your business. :)

Hope you enjoy it here.

9. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

CAUGHT YA!

LOL

Welcome Julie, have fun. Normally things arent this rowdy, but I guess you struck a nerve with the pic ;)

10. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

hey rock....we're uumm not doing anything at all...... uuummmm you wanna ride the short bus and play with us???

11. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Yeah, Rock, there's plenty to go around... I'll bring extra syrup!

12. asaj

asaj Big Dog

It sounds like you all need a chef on that bus! jello and whipped cream? where is your imagination!

13. B

B CH Dog

I hate to be the bringer of bad news but lets keep this about dogs. If you want an online dating service you should PM between yourselves. Welcome to the site.

Regards,

B

14. Attila

Attila Guest

what are your suggestions. Fondu gets tangled in the hair. Lemon marange is good. hey raspberry glaze.

15. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

if we kept it about dogs wed be off topic, the topic is not dogs

16. B

B CH Dog

If you want to say a kind word and welcome someone then by all means you should do so. This thread is degraded at an extremely fast rate and is quickly going to be closed if this persists. This is still a dog forum regardless of your perceptions about the topics or what qualifies.

Regards,

B

17. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

So Julie, what do you about this breed? I'm curous to know what you know or don't know.

18. asaj

asaj Big Dog

Okey! now it have to be dog related so I dont have a choice, it have to be dog food! but not kibble, thats not funny!

19. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Hi Julie nice to have u here. Im behaving now so we dont have too much fun and degrade your post. Sorry for the misbehavior and I apologize for all the people who decided to act like normal humans and cut up. You know how it is. "No Soup for you"

20. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

*50 comes out of PM.......

duh J. you already know..... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.