1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hi, new to the group

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rottweilerlvr, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Rottweilerlvr

Rottweilerlvr Big Dog

Hi everyone, My name is Linnea, from Atlanta, GA, in the military... lol.. Anyhow, I don't have a pitbull, I have a rottweiler and a mastiff... I know, you are thinking, well why did you join? Well, I want to stay updated on pitbull BSL since I stay updated with rottweilers, what better way that join a pitbull forum. And I love pitbulls, soo no flamin please, I would have one if I could ever find a place to live that would take a pitbull... Anyhow, nice to meet everyone!!

2. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hello and Welcome! Hope you find us all useful and find all the info that you are looking for!

3. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Welcome! This is a great place to get updates on BSL. Suki is the gal with the most knowledge on this subject.

4. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

sup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

Hi,,welcome,,did we chat on another forum?

6. Rottweilerlvr

Rottweilerlvr Big Dog

Hey, Catcher, what's up???? Are you talking about Discussdogs.com???? lol.. Yep that's me!!! lol... Aren't you happy to see me!!! ( whisper-- I'm laughing my as@ off right now... *grin*)

7. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

I am truly happy to see u!!! shhh,,i won't tell anyone what I have heard about ya LOL

8. Attila

Attila Guest

welcome to our world have fun.

9. FLpits

FLpits Big Dog

welcome to the group

10. Ch.Hog05

Ch.Hog05 Pup

Welcome to the group. I hope you enjoy your stay.

11. Rottweilerlvr

Rottweilerlvr Big Dog

lol... Hopefully, I won't be taken the wrong way here... ;)

12. Suki

Suki Guest

Welcome to the forum!:)

VERY nice to have you here. Beautiful dogs you have; love both breeds, and raised rotts for 15 years myself.
    I will try to help keep you updated, in regards to BSL.; it's definitly a subject to be concerned about.
    (Tx, Rip, (cry:( . I'm going to miss you...) for your kind words.

Ask any questions. We're all here to help.:D

13. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Welcome to ya, enjoy!

14. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Welcome to game-dog from one of the pet bull owners. The site has been a wonderful education to me. I have done a little rescue work myself, but became rather disillussioned with my rescue group...now I am in the process of getting into another rescue group which concetrates just on pit bulls.
    but my boyfriend loves rotts, they are really beautiful dogs..otherwise I know nothing about them. except that they are often slated for BSL because ignorant fools get a hold of them and ruin them...hmmm...sound familiar?
    Back to a positive note though. Welcome!