1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

High jump rules

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by WNK, May 15, 2008.

1. WNK

WNK Big Dog

Hello everyone :cool:
    I hope to get here some rules of high jump, because we will start on a show in Poland in september and I don't know the rules.
    How long he has to bite in the toy? :confused:

2. PrNc

PrNc Pup

I have seen people judging 3secs, 5secs and in some comps it only needs to touch "the toy", in my opinion the last one is the most correct way since that game is supposed to show how much the dog can jump... and not how much he can bite or hold! don't forget every owner should have the dog on a leash to prevent some possibles confrontations between other dogs in there.

3. WNK

WNK Big Dog

Okay thx a lot. :)